Class of 2021 - QB Athan Kaliakmanis (IL) Transferring to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Athan Kaliakmanis (IL) Transferring to Rutgers

I think he was the starter, but got knocked out of the game.

The guy who "beat" us down the stretch was Tanner Morgan, a guy who'd been a multi-year starter, but got injured.
Cool. That game will make me ill the rest of my life.

We dominated them and still found a way to lose.

A Babers trait: pulling defeat from the jaws of victory!

That pick 6 just fried it. I agree, tough game to lose.

Tell me about it -- I live in Minneapolis, it was unbearable.

We dominated them, but gave up two big plays. One was that pick six, when we were around their 20 yard line / driving to score. Huge swing.

And later, when the "backup" QB came in, who was the original starter, we allowed him to complete a long pass for a TD that was well defended. Either of those plays don't happen, we probably win.

Oh well.

Tell me about it -- I live in Minneapolis, it was unbearable.

We dominated them, but gave up two big plays. One was that pick six, when we were around their 20 yard line / driving to score. Huge swing.

And later, when the "backup" QB came in, who was the original starter, we allowed him to complete a long pass for a TD that was well defended. Either of those plays don't happen, we probably win.

Oh well.
Long return on special teams was a big play too if I recall.

At least we ripped their hearts out in Houston...

Long return on special teams was a big play too if I recall.

At least we ripped their hearts out in Houston...
I think Jerry Kill coached them back them, I recall the announcers mentioning his name once or 3000 times ;)

This guy and that skinny kid Wavin Gimshatt (I think I got his name right) are going to have a hell of a battle for the starting position at QB for the girls.

They really should get Cole Snyder, who is far better than either of these guys. He unfortunately started his college career in Catpissaway though and knows better than to return.

Wimsatt or Kaliakamnis, not exactly an embarrassment of riches to choose from next fall.

I’ve watched him play and this guy isn’t very good…. And he must be an idiot too if he’s going there.

No offense to the young man, but Rutgers,

1704244305408.gif

Rutgers has a great baçk, good defense and specials, and no QB

Sounds like us this year (outside specials)

He just has to be a game manager. Wonder boy Wimsett must be thrilled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom