Class of 2015 - QB Brandon Wimbush (NJ) Grad Transfer from ND to UCF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 QB Brandon Wimbush (NJ) Grad Transfer from ND to UCF

who is recruiting Jersey for us?

Jon Bon Jovi
images

hahaha he might have more success than anybody we have sent into Jersey, since I cant remember our last recruit out of that state.

His video shows quick feet. A decent release although it might come off a little low at times begging for deflections and the INTs that come with those.

Is that good or bad for us?

Good question. For now, I will say good. I know that we haven't recruited too many of his trainees, so hopefully we do start utilizing this connection better in the future.

In the Marrone/Shafer eras: Chibane, Dyshawn Davis, Krautman, Mungwa, Coleman, McGloster, Rodney Williams.
I should rephrase that, outside of Spruill who went to prep, kid we have gotten out of NJ that has produced on the field.

I should rephrase that, outside of Spruill who went to prep, kid we have gotten out of NJ that has produced on the field.
Dyshawn, Chibane, and Krautman all produced. Not sure why you wouldn't count Spruill.

Dyshawn, Chibane, and Krautman all produced. Not sure why you wouldn't count Spruill.

I agree with the first two, jury still out on Krautmann. Hopefully he is back to his freshman form next yr. We dont get top end talent out of NJ. These kids ended up as serviceable but even Spruill wasnt highly ranked, he didnt turn out to be a four or five star kid until he went to prep school

I agree with the first two, jury still out on Krautmann. Hopefully he is back to his freshman form next yr. We dont get top end talent out of NJ. These kids ended up as serviceable but even Spruill wasnt highly ranked, he didnt turn out to be a four or five star kid until he went to prep school
Because he played for a horrendous HS program that no one watched. The talent was there. Also, we'll never get the high end talent out of Jersey, not sure why you'd expect to?

Because he played for a horrendous HS program that no one watched. The talent was there. Also, we'll never get the high end talent out of Jersey, not sure why you'd expect to?
Lol good point, I expect us to eventually one day get top talent back out of NJ like Tyree, Spotwood, Morant, Kevin Johnson. I think it will take a few more yrs, with us getting better and Rutgers getting worse. The very top end im sure will still get poached from PSU and Michigan

So ya if Franklin can coach half as good as he can recruit then PSU may be back in the title hunt by the time sanctions end. PSU held their noses and made the right hire from a football perspective.

Will be super tough competing against them for top NY/NJ HS talent in years to come...