Class of 2022 - QB Byrum Brown (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Byrum Brown (NC)

bbrown.jpg

Someone in the know on the board should pass info on to staff.

Byrum finished his Jr regular season
6-0 (16-3 since his sophomore year)
1,348 passing yards (3,774)
16 passing tds (40)
58% completion
114.9 QBR
476 rushing yards (775)
6 rushing tds (9)

Last edited:
Byrum finished his Jr regular season
6-0 (16-3 since his sophomore year)
1,348 passing yards (3,774)
16 passing tds (40)
58% completion
114.9 QBR
476 rushing yards (775)
6 rushing tds (9)

Just saw those highlights the other night. Kid looks good. I could see the staff bringing in a kid like him along with a kid like Belin who is a tad bit taller stronger and has a bit better better arm. He would be the more mobile QB option who can make plays with his feet out of nothing when the pocket collapses. I definitely like having that option to turn to. I wouldn't be surprised if they take only one QB this year though with all of the young QB's though.

So we've made it to the finals. Byrum led us to victory on 1 leg against our rivals. A very Byron Leftwich type of performance. He's also picked up a few more offers including Miami Ohio.
Take a look at his tackle on a tipped ball int. #11 who caught the int is a 6'6" OLB and has many offers including ASU and I think he is going to Toledo. Byrum hops over and tackles him to save a pick 6.

Truthfully, I like his video better than Belin
agreed, I am annoyed with apparently losing Belin, not as much because I think he is a stud, but just annoyed in general, since(with the exception of last year) we have been striking out on QB targets. We have better options now and hopefully we grab one.

I like his film. Really like that he is always looking down field trying to make a play, not throwing it out of bounds. Knows where the line of scrimmage is when scrambling. Good runner and can make you pay if you over pursue. Good arm strength.
Need to get him on campus ASAP for a visit.