Class of 2018 - QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF

LeMoyneCuse

All American
Decommitted from Texas A&M yesterday. Babers and Lewis following on Twitter.

Note: I've never seen a high school prospect verified on Twitter before.

North Gwinnett, Ga., quarterback Cade Fortin has been committed to Texas A&M since August of 2016 as he was hand-picked as the passer in the Aggie class by offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone.

However, with Kevin Sumlin having been fired last week and Mazzone not being retained by new head coach Jimbo Fisher, it left a lot of question marks around Fortin's future in Aggieland.
Not incredibly surprisingly, Fortin decommitted on Monday evening.
The 6-foot-2, 207-pound senior had recently told GigEm247 that he was aware a new coach might want to bring in his own quarterback for the class and this appears to be a mutual parting of ways.
Fortin, who was injured in the second game of his senior season, is a December graduate and plans to enroll at his school of choice in January.
The Aggies now have 14 commitments in the class.

How many kids does Babers follow on Twitter? Is that normal

I meant how normal is it for Babers
I don't follow prospects, but I do follow Lewis and Babers. I got notification that both are now following Fortin, which I'm assuming happened now that this kid is back on the market. Seemed noteworthy enough to create a thread for him.

I meant how normal is it for Babers
I think Babers following is a little more selective than the rest of the coaches. And I would think he would be taking an interest in this kid as his son-in-law probably knows him.

QB transfer from UNC, coming to SU for an official. Currently at Hutchison CC. Taking officials to Vandy, SU, and Kansas. Would be eligible in fall
Who is the QB taking official at cuse?

QB transfer from UNC, coming to SU for an official. Currently at Hutchison CC. Taking officials to Vandy, SU, and Kansas. Would be eligible in fall

good deal.

Last edited:
We are also his last official visit. Wants to sign in December and enroll in January

What QB, is going to want to come play behind that offensive line? If my goal is next level, I'm looking to play behind a line that will maximize my potential, rather than ensure I lead the nation in being sacked. I think QB may be a tough sell for us right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom