Class of 2018 - QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF

What QB, is going to want to come play behind that offensive line? If my goal is next level, I'm looking to play behind a line that will maximize my potential, rather than ensure I lead the nation in being sacked. I think QB may be a tough sell for us right now.
One that thinks the line can get better.

Committed to A&M
Decommitted from A&M
Committed to UNC
Transferred to JUCO when Fedora was fired.

He's now looking to get back to an FBS team.

He stayed while Mack was there. Entered the portal after losing out to Howell for the starting job. Howell is a stud for sure so not surprising.

What QB, is going to want to come play behind that offensive line? If my goal is next level, I'm looking to play behind a line that will maximize my potential, rather than ensure I lead the nation in being sacked. I think QB may be a tough sell for us right now.
Just like the OL is worse than last year, it can be better next year than this year.

He'd have 4 years of eligibility if I'm not mistaken.
Think he’d have 3 to play 3 since was at unc for 1 season then Hutchinson for 1 season even though didn’t play.

i think it would be a tough sell for him with 2 more years of Devito and a grim OL outlook. He clearly wants to start immediately.

Think he’d have 3 to play 3 since was at unc for 1 season then Hutchinson for 1 season even though didn’t play.

You're right he'll have 3 to play 3 but he's only at CC for one semester. Will be a Jan enrollee.

I don't know...his UNC Bio picture has me intrigued...(I know, hardly a dead ringer, but I thought of Dungey as soon as I saw the picture).

1572019126821.png

1572019184203.png

The more I think about this, the peripherals look good.

QB that had respectable offers

Has been evaluated by the staff already

Immediately eligible next season

Yeah, I get why this is a player on the radar.

If he gets "scared off" it's his own fault. If we want to be a big boy program we need to start acting like one.
Don't disagree. Would like to have them both around and they'll make each other better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom