Class of 2018 - QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Cade Fortin (GA) Committed to USF

orangejuiceglassgiphy.gif
Go Orange!

Will he be around long enough to watch the Basketball game against Virginia? That would be great for him to see.

Here's hoping -- that would be huge [packed Dome, loud crowd, etc.]

Ford is made in America! No one is going to steal your Ford. Guys who drive Fords are real people. People who drive Mercedes are douche bags. Girls love guys in Fords with a dog.

I drive a Ford and have 2 dogs!

I want a dual threat QB and I'm not sure Mr. Ford is that. Just my humble opine.

But that's not what DB is looking for.

Maybe. Or maybe he isn't opposed, but wants more accuracy than the last guy had.

Being able to pass / run are not mutually exclusive - it isn't an either / or [not suggesting you are implying that it is].

So I don't know a whole lot about this situation, would love it if the kid picks us, comes here for much needed depth.

But if he went to Vandy, wouldn't he just step into the starting QB job? I've heard that position is a nightmare. Being in Nashville (great city), an academic school like that, and a starting QB role will be a tough hill to climb.

Hope we land him.

So I don't know a whole lot about this situation, would love it if the kid picks us, comes here for much needed depth.

But if he went to Vandy, wouldn't he just step into the starting QB job? I've heard that position is a nightmare. Being in Nashville (great city), an academic school like that, and a starting QB role will be a tough hill to climb.

Hope we land him.

The Vandy coaches recruited him pretty hard in HS to. I think they’re the team to beat.

Worked out OK when we had Dungey!

He didn’t recruit Dungey, he inherited him and probably wouldn’t have recruited dungey had he been the coach. Dungey isn’t the type of QB he looks for.

Maybe. Or maybe he isn't opposed, but wants more accuracy than the last guy had.

Being able to pass / run are not mutually exclusive - it isn't an either / or [not suggesting you are implying that it is].

No, def not saying that. Just saying that the dual QB style isn’t what DB looks for. He’s historically always looked for a guy that can throw with accuracy. If that guy happens to be able to run, then great but it’s not something he searches out specifically in addition to being a passer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom