Class of 2021 - QB Carlos Del Rio Wilson (GA) Transferring from Florida to Syracuse | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Carlos Del Rio Wilson (GA) Transferring from Florida to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos Del Rio Wilson please gentlemen.
I think someone already alluded to this but I still have to post this.

It is a shame Carlos was born before the CD revolution was going gangbusters.

A nickname of CDRW could have been huge for NIL with some of the high tech companies.

Second thought:

We now have scholarship QBs from Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina (only verballed to date) and North Carolina.

And California.

I could never imagine writing those sentences 30 years ago. Or 20. Or 10. Or 5...

Just curious but when can we start talking about Carlos on the Football board? The last 2 pages of his "recruiting" thread have been about Garrett Shrader and players who have switched positions in the past. I thought as soon as they signed/committed we moved conversations over to the regular board. We just waiting for someone to start one over there?
My quick 2 cents...He didn't pick SU to switch positions. He picked SU because of the giant hole at QB that GS only partially filled last season.

Just curious but when can we start talking about Carlos on the Football board? The last 2 pages of his "recruiting" thread have been about Garrett Shrader and players who have switched positions in the past. I thought as soon as they signed/committed we moved conversations over to the regular board. We just waiting for someone to start one over there?
My quick 2 cents...He didn't pick SU to switch positions. He picked SU because of the giant hole at QB that GS only partially filled last season.
You can always start a thread on the Football Forum. And it's usually once they arrive on campus that discussion should be moved to the Football Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom