Class of 2020 - QB Chase Brice in the portal...Again | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Chase Brice in the portal...Again

Wow Chase, just wow. I'm surprised you don't want to sit behind Lawrence another year.

Sorry if this was already posted but Clemson’s Chase Brice is transferring with immediate eligibility in 2020.

we don’t need a starter for 2020
You always need competition for #1. Note I am not saying we need a number one but any time you have a chance of getting a QB for 2 years that is #1 talent why would you not bring him in? If that player is willing to come in...you take him.

I want someone who is competitive with TD and a back up who could step right in if something happens to the starter. If this mean unseating TD, so be it.

You always need competition for #1. Note I am not saying we need a number one but any time you have a chance of getting a QB for 2 years that is #1 talent why would you not bring him in? If that player is willing to come in...you take him.

Grad transfers won’t be willing to come in. I don’t disagree about competition - I just don’t think we’ll find someone established who wants to take the chance.

We need a legit backup for TD or somebody who could maybe take the job from him.

and someone who thinks the competition is worth the risk of being wrong and sitting for 2 years

won’t be this kid

I agree this is not happening. No biggie. The key is always make sure there is competition at the most important position. Always looking for a juicy hot take as well!

It is not ridiculous at all to feel like we get a shot at the playoffs or at least ACC title had we won that game.
Yupp we’re in Charlotte if we close it out and at the very least in serious playoff contention if we beat Pitt or ND. What could have been

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom