Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ?

I’m assuming Penn State unless I hear differently. I wrote him off months ago.

I posted a long time ago that his transfer to a prominent school in Maryland was not so he would commit to Syracuse. You can forget about this kid unless something completely off the wall happens.

At this point I just am rooting for him not to end up at Penn State.
It's 100% Penn State

I'm just blown away that any parent would want to send their kid there...
They must be all about the Sanduskying going on there...

I cant see him going to Clemson bc that dude DJ they just got is absolutely unreal and will play every snap the second Lawrence leaves so I’m just praying it’s not penn state...

Time to open the pipeline in Canada back up...
C7F9F37D-F7CE-425B-9AE6-0B17692D8DA6.gif

I'd written this kid off so long ago, I'd forgotten about him.
Clemson got a commit from the number 1 QB in 2020 class plus they have 2 other 3 4 star QBs I believe as back ups in the waiting. I don't think he will be in on Clemson.

Duke or PsU is my guess. Staff knows how to identify talent early that’s for sure.

Nowell is down the list. Don't think he has as high of a ceiling as the other prospects.
That’s fair. I ultimately think we end up with him even if it’s as the second QB in the class

So I understand we moved on. But how do we jump on this guy so early, and yet Duke gets in his final four and we couldn't maintain our early contact into a final 4? I understand Cutcliffe is there, but is that really that much of a reason?

So I understand we moved on. But how do we jump on this guy so early, and yet Duke gets in his final four and we couldn't maintain our early contact into a final 4? I understand Cutcliffe is there, but is that really that much of a reason?
I don’t know anything about his recruitment, but I would rather our coaches focus on guys we have a shot at instead of getting in to a final four with no chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom