Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ? | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ?

So I understand we moved on. But how do we jump on this guy so early, and yet Duke gets in his final four and we couldn't maintain our early contact into a final 4? I understand Cutcliffe is there, but is that really that much of a reason?
Just my thought but when he wouldn't reclassify to 2020 it was probably because he was looking for "bigger" offers.

Barring a series of catastrophic injuries, I don't see him playing any major time at Clemson.

Barring a series of catastrophic injuries, I don't see him playing any major time at Clemson.

If he’s better than DJ U, he will be the #1 pick in draft in 4 years. DJ is ridiculous

Clemson, Duke, PSU, Tenn

I think the staff had probably already moved on.
I don’t get Duke, unless it’s for academics. I was there last fall for our game. There were a thousand or so CUSE fans there and we easily outnumbered their fans.

I don’t get Duke, unless it’s for academics. I was there last fall for our game. There were a thousand or so CUSE fans there and we easily outnumbered their fans.
Duke HC Cutcliffe is a great QB coach and I can see him going there for his other choices have QB depth that he may not crack. Time to move on from this kid and get some positive recruiting news especially at the QB position.

I respect Veilleux for leaving Duke in the mix. But I bet he ain't going to Duke

This was always going to happen it seemed like once he got the offer. He was loving PSU. Best of luck

I don't know why people were expecting otherwise, writing's been on the wall for a year.

Also, I'm the furthest thing from a PSU apologist, but it was almost 10 years ago. I don't think a kid that was 8 years old at the time has any recollection of that. We don't have to do that thing every time some kid commits to PSU.

I don’t know this kid from Adam. When we are recruiting kids and they pick another school it bothers me not in the slightest. Good luck. See ya later. When they pick PSU, it’s just See ya later.

The really big thing to me is this staff continues to find talent early. Just have to find ways to close one or Two big fish a year. I just despise Franklin. That’s my only PsU thing.
I have two, Franklin, as you said. And the fan base when their reaction as the horrific details came out about the decades of abuse within their program, MANY were only concerned with the wins and the sanctions. That will forever make me hate their program. Fans like that don't deserve success.

Also, I'm the furthest thing from a PSU apologist, but it was almost 10 years ago. I don't think a kid that was 8 years old at the time has any recollection of that. We don't have to do that thing every time some kid commits to PSU.

Penn State is repulsive. The reaction of their in-denial fanbase back then, the rioting, the excuses, the Cult-like attitudes. It could be 50 years, and I for one will still bring it up. JMHO

Without ever having been to Happy Valley, I still wonder what it is about that place. I hear it's farm country. The campus must be spectacular. It can't just be that the stadium seats 100,000 fans. A lot of programs offer a large fanbase

I don't know why people were expecting otherwise, writing's been on the wall for a year.

The recent noise around the hazing there isn’t 10 years old ... much more recent.

You make some fair points, and I actually don't care about a single one of them.

This is my stupid crusade. I will see this through.

You make some fair points, and I actually don't care about a single one of them.

This is my stupid crusade. I will see this through.

OiG and I will both see JoePa and everything State Penn in Hell.

Crappy Valley could fall into a sinkhole of fire, and I couldn’t be bothered to piss on it.

See, normally I’d be with you. But in this case, I’d want to see some proof that the fanbase there learned their lesson, realized there are some things more important than football (say a child’s innocence), and made significant movement towards righting a wrong*

*they did the opposite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom