Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

Just saw this kid's name mentioned on a Clemson website as one to watch for. Sorry Cuse fans...looks like we are going to take this guy from you like we did Mikey Dukes. :)

Just saw this kid's name mentioned on a Clemson website as one to watch for. Sorry Cuse fans...looks like we are going to take this guy from you like we did Mikey Dukes. :)
Didn't you just get the greatest QB in the history of the world two years in a row? Canada has a climate that is not hospitable to tigers.

Maybe Steve Smith could help out with the Canadian currency exchange.

I think this Canadian will recognize that the college football axis, much like the earth’s axis, is shifting, and Syracuse will be the place to be.

Maybe Steve Smith could help out with the Canadian currency exchange.
I'm sure Smith knows about as much about currency exchange as he does the inner workings of Clemson football...which is to say not much at all.

No. We are winning when a fan from a team that won two natty’s in 3 years gets on our site to brag about recruiting battles with us. On top of that, they currently have the best class in the nation. I’m flattered that you think we are a threat.

No. We are winning when a fan from a team that won two natty’s in 3 years gets on our site to brag about recruiting battles with us. On top of that, they currently have the best class in the nation. I’m flattered that you think we are a threat.
gbo is one of the good guys. He doesn't think we are a threat.

He KNOWS it. :D

Haha

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Wow. I'm not sure about the level of competition he's playing against in the Buffalo area, but boy, these are sophomore year highlights. Very impressive. He makes all the throws. He's a big kid, but a pretty good runner, and does a very nice job on the ball fakes to the running back. His passes could have just a bit more zip, but he puts them right on the money. And these are his sophomore highlights?? Wow.

Michigan blog seems to think that he already reclassified... Interesting

Attachments

• DB29A3BD-679E-4D4C-9759-C88AD73CB27F.jpeg
    DB29A3BD-679E-4D4C-9759-C88AD73CB27F.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 80
This is a huge must get imo then.

Gluck gbo . Couple things. Canadien's play a couple more years of HS ball. Last cycle, we got the #1 and #2 Canadien's. Winter is coming.

I admit, your recruiting ground is more fertile, and heck... Kids are going to come a Long way to play for your program. I've had the good fortune of sitting next to Canadien Cuse players parents. They freaking love Canada, and want them close to home. Only 37 million of them up there. But they freaking love us.

If we bank 10 wins again? He's ours.

** BTW. Love your presence here. Appreciate the bantor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom