Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

Offers from Rutgers, Michigan, Temple, VT, Indiana, S. Carolina, Tenn, Syracuse
Got some good company there and quite a list. He would be one hell of a catch if we can get him. we're perfectly capable of doing so. I hope it's between us and Rutgers and of course we come on top! Love sticking it to them every chance we get LOL

Hey Christian,

(Thanks NJCuse97)

Last edited:
Anyone know how his name is pronounced?
Veloo?

That was my guess too.
I took one semester of French in middle school, so clearly no expert here.

This doesn't seem to be heading in the right direction. Its been too long since the visit and full court press.

This doesn't seem to be heading in the right direction. Its been too long since the visit and full court press.
I'm not sure that he has decided he is reclassifying to 2020. If he stays a 2021 no hurry to commit anywhere.

If he does not reclassify, does he get to go on an entire new set of official visits next year?

If he does not reclassify, does he get to go on an entire new set of official visits next year?

With the rule change they can start taking OVs May 1st but I don't know if he has taken an official visit yet. A lot of these visits he is posting are camp visits. The one at Syracuse seemed a little different but he may have been visiting on his own dime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom