Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

He was there for a camp, just like he camped at Kentucky and other schools. The kids isn't ready to make the decision yet.
Can you please let him know that his schedule doesn’t work for me? I think he would quickly realize how inconsiderate he has been and commit to us.

Shows how important multiple years of winning is to recruiting. UNC struggled the last 2 years, but back to 2008, they've won 7-11 games most years, and have managed to put 40 players in the draft. 8 first rounders.
We'll get there if we start doing the same consistently.
UNC hired Mack Brown.

$$$$

What else are we gonna have to do for a commitment here? Seems as though he is waiting on an offer from some certain school or schools. My gut says PSU... I cant stand that institution. So happy Yale embarrassed them in lax today.
Seems like a good time to revisit this...

we put a huge push on getting him to commit this year. Im sure we now have more competition. A positive is that it puts him in position to start as RF vs RS assuming Tommy stays through his Senior year.

I can’t blame the kid for reclassifying. Seems like he and his parents have a pretty good handle on how this whole recruitment game works. Just hoping we are still favored when the time comes.

I have zero problem with how the family is playing this. If he felt 100% about us and 2020, he’d have taken it.

But choosing Penn State would be a horrible ending to his recruitment. 1. They are creepy as hell 2. Their offense is bad. 3. QB U they are not

It seemed like the Dad liked us a lot but the kid wants to look around for sure. Never know with these kids but I know dad liked it

I can’t blame the kid for reclassifying. Seems like he and his parents have a pretty good handle on how this whole recruitment game works. Just hoping we are still favored when the time comes.
If he had stayed in Canada he would have prepped and he would have always been a 2021 so I just look at it as he is sticking with his class.

Rumblings around Buffalo is that he really likes Michigan State

Rumblings around Buffalo is that he really likes Michigan State
Sad face

So the RB coach just got named OC and the QB coach, Syracuse’s own Dave Warner was demoted from OC. Oh yeah, Chuck Bullough too. Starting not to like them more than already

Last edited:
I don't see him going from Ottawa -- a beautiful, cultural city - to backwater U.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom