Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

It went from my lips to Dino's ears. Hope Cuse lands him.
Good find. I do know the staff wanted to keep it quiet about getting him to re classify. It’s out now.

Good find. I do know the staff wanted to keep it quiet about getting him to re classify. It’s out now.

It would have gotten out anyway. Hope they are able to land this kid.

Sounds like the real deal and could be a perfect situation similar to DeVito/Dungey (redshirt freshman while incumbent QB is a senior).

To be clear the only reason I mentioned 2020 in the first place was that I feel like a lot of Canadian players come in older as a freshman so if grades are all good then it makes for them to be able to move up one year.

To be clear the only reason I mentioned 2020 in the first place was that I feel like a lot of Canadian players come in older as a freshman so if grades are all good then it makes for them to be able to move up one year.
facts

It would have gotten out anyway. Hope they are able to land this kid.

Sounds like the real deal and could be a perfect situation similar to DeVito/Dungey (redshirt freshman while incumbent QB is a senior).
No, teams knew it was a possibility. I think he had it in his head that he wasn't going to re class. So most schools assumed he wouldn't. Cuse was just one of the teams that were hoping they could influence him to re class.

Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• D8B7A584-30EA-4ABD-A812-41A29D6E9C91.jpeg
    D8B7A584-30EA-4ABD-A812-41A29D6E9C91.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 79
His dad:

It looks like John Kinder, the QB coach at nearby Southwestern HS, is helping to mentor Christian.

John played a major role in Cole Snyder’s development into a D1 QB (he got a scholarship from Rutgers last year). The head coach at Southwestern is Jehuu Caulkrick, former star RB for Michigan State.

John of course played QB at Syracuse and is an SU grad.

What else are we gonna have to do for a commitment here? Seems as though he is waiting on an offer from some certain school or schools. My gut says PSU... I cant stand that institution. So happy Yale embarrassed them in lax today.

What else are we gonna have to do for a commitment here? Seems as though he is waiting on an offer from some certain school or schools. My gut says PSU... I cant stand that institution. So happy Yale embarrassed them in lax today.
If you look at history, Christians do not mix well with lions. He definitely does not belong at that farm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom