Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

It gets super creepy at night, and when the locker rooms are empty

I’m sure the full court press from slimball Franklin is on today. Sigh.
I hope the kid can see through the BS.

1574171797763.png

This is a much better way to spend a chilly fall afternoon!

Wow just wow. If there ever was a reason not to go to that cesspool this just confirms it.

I know many have been critical of tommy at times on this forum. But I think it’s safe to say none would ever send him a death threat. That’s just sick.

Wow just wow. If there ever was a reason not to go to that cesspool this just confirms it.

I know many have been critical of tommy at times on this forum. But I think it’s safe to say none would ever send him a death threat. That’s just sick.
I would hope that our fans would be better but there are a lot of really stupid people on social media. Anonymity gives some individuals false courage to say evil things.

Sucks that everytime PSU offers one of our kids we know theirs no chance. Have we won a recruiting battle with them in the past 10 years?

A real recruiting battle, not that I can think of between PSU or ND. Those are the two that pop up in my mind the most when we have an important kid and another college swoops in, its usually one of the two.

I am really not a Cowherd fan, but I do watch him over lunch...he said today that he is hearing a lot of "not quiet" rumors that USC may be after Franklin very very hard for their next coach. Fingers crossed.

A real recruiting battle, not that I can think of between PSU or ND. Those are the two that pop up in my mind the most when we have an important kid and another college swoops in, its usually one of the two.
Doug Hogue and Z Franklin both had late pushes by PSU and others but stayed true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom