Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ? | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ?

Franklin had a private talk with this kid explaining that we don’t do pot here. We molest children. Get your crap together or get back to Canada. Now, bring it in for a hug.
They thought JoPa was still running things in Happy Valley, he wouldn't have been bothered by the police.

D02ACEBA-DF09-46EE-98E8-303C302D3ECC.jpeg

I hadn’t realized he was in the portal….

Seems like a perfect fit for us. Two years, quality qb, perfect backup for one year and a guy who could legitimately compete to start in 25. Of course... being a fit for us doesn't mean it'll be a fit for him. Prob at least wants to compete for starting year one. But... maybe the pitch can be made.

Seems like a perfect fit for us. Two years, quality qb, perfect backup for one year and a guy who could legitimately compete to start in 25. Of course... being a fit for us doesn't mean it'll be a fit for him. Prob at least wants to compete for starting year one. But... maybe the pitch can be made.
Personally I do not want a guy that did not choose us twice and could not win the starting job at two other schools. No thanx.

Personally I do not want a guy that did not choose us twice and could not win the starting job at two other schools. No thanx.
Agree. I've seen him play and he's not that good. Unless he's happy being a backup.

Kinda the point. We need someone who is good enough to be serviceable is something happens to McCord. But not so good as to be getting offered starting jobs elsewhere. It's a thin line to hit.
And this would not be that guy.

absolutely agree. Probably not the best strategy, but I definitely hold grudges against the kids that choose elsewhere first. This does not include local kids though. I understand them wanting to go away for school and see a new area of the country.

Was kind of hoping he would be the QB at Pitt. I’m set. Even for a backup i would prefer someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom