Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt

His dad loves the staff, FWIW
It definitely can't hurt. How many times have we seen that the parents helped out with the final decision. I'm sure his parents want him closer to home to be able to go watch him play. I'm sure.

Was this posted before TVD's verbal to Miami or after?
Was what posted? The video of Veilleux was posted on 4/6. Van Dyke committed to Miami on 4/29. If you mean when his post was posted it was yesterday.

He's the #1 recruit in Canada.

Screenshot_20190510-154622.png

Was what posted? The video of Veilleux was posted on 4/6. Van Dyke committed to Miami on 4/29. If you mean when his post was posted it was yesterday.
Veilleux's 2018 highlights were posted on HUDL on 12/21/18. He's been in other threads before he was offered. Just a few clicks away.

Veilleux's 2018 highlights were posted on HUDL on 12/21/18. He's been in other threads before he was offered. Just a few clicks away.
I thought you were asking when the Hudl was posted in this particular thread. And the only other thread he or his hudl was posted in was last years June camp thread which I posted. At the time the Hudl was originally posted that would have been for 2017.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom