Class of 2021 - QB Daron Bryden (CT) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Daron Bryden (CT)

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Daron-Bryden-171907

This is going way too far. A 6th grader identified as a "pro-style" quarterback? What is wrong with Rivals?

B-DmwsEIEAAcGBl.png:large

I have a neighbor who's wife is like 6'2 220 and the husband is 6'2 230. Arm like a gun. They are saying they are going to try and get pregnant this summer. They said they are hoping for a boy. Maybe I should call them up and get the soon to be baby's recruitment page set up.

I have a neighbor who's wife is like 6'2 220 and the husband is 6'2 230. Arm like a gun. They are saying they are going to try and get pregnant this summer. They said they are hoping for a boy. Maybe I should call them up and get the soon to be baby's recruitment page set up.

My youngest will be 3 in March. He's been off the height charts since day 1, has a mean right foot, and was taking swings like a big leaguer with his plastic sword last night. Suppose I should get his hoops and baseball profiles up and running now while emailing a few football academies in the UK?

My youngest will be 3 in March. He's been off the height charts since day 1, has a mean right foot, and was taking swings like a big leaguer with his plastic sword last night. Suppose I should get his hoops and baseball profiles up and running now while emailing a few football academies in the UK?
Woah sorry man you are too late... He missed his window

Watched a Youtube video of his highlights. Sorry, but this kid should not have a R ivals page. He's okay with decent strength, but I've seen 6th graders throw it on a rope for 30 yards with accuracy. Kid in our league could hit the deep out with consistency.

Watched a Youtube video of his highlights. Sorry, but this kid should not have a R ivals page. He's okay with decent strength, but I've seen 6th graders throw it on a rope for 30 yards with accuracy. Kid in our league could hit the deep out with consistency.
His uncle probably runs R ivals.

Don't worry. In baseball, a SEC school committed a 2022 kid. Let that sink in...
Hey, Joey Harrington was committed to Oregon since birth, wasn't he?

I mean that, too. I think I remember his father sending a letter of commitment to Oregon when he was born, or very young anyway.

EDIT: Other way around. Oregon sent a LOI to the Harrington's after Joey was born, but it was because his dad played there, and was friends with the coach at the time. Still, though. Gotta be a record for earliest commitment, right? http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Harrington/Harrington_bio.html

Am I the only one who thinks this is a joke? It has to some kind of inside thing between a couple of their writers.
"So if I win you have to make a profile for my son...pay up" or something to that effect.

Start recruiting him before he's born. If he turns into a player, we have a hell of a head start...

Am I hallucinating that this is the same young kid coached by Madei Williams? I swear I've seen him on twitter showing love to his Q.B. coach. Pretty sure his dad drives him down there for lessons. He was in a video training with MadQ.B. (Madiei) and some high level kid from Jersey (Wimbush or Guarantano or something). He's some kind of peewee all american, and plays in some traveling all star league. 95% sure it's the same kid. Would be cool for MW if it was.

Last edited:
Had to look into it. It's the same kid. Madei Williams coaches this kid! Not that it means anything, just really cool!

He's a NUC Youth All American QB. He's been in S.I., ESPN, Yahoo Sports, NBC...

Madei is killing it with this QB coaching. He coached Brandon Wimbush (Top 5 QB in last class, singed with ND) which is who I was thinking of in my previous post.

Too cool! Nice to have a former Orangemen coaching such high level players, especially in NJ where we're going to putting a lot of emphasis on now!

Had to look into it. It's the same kid. Madei Williams coaches this kid! Not that it means anything, just really cool!

He's a NUC Youth All American QB. He's been in S.I., ESPN, Yahoo Sports, NBC...

Madei is killing it with this QB coaching. He coached Brandon Wimbush (Top 5 QB in last class, singed with ND) which is who I was thinking of in my previous post.

Too cool! Nice to have a former Orangemen coaching such high level players, especially in NJ where we're going to putting a lot of emphasis on now!
Madei is also coaching one of our top targets for the class of 2016, Anthony Brown: http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...nior-anthony-brown-the-shores-leading-passer/