Class of 2018 - QB Devin Leary (NJ) Portal from NC State to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Devin Leary (NJ) Portal from NC State to Kentucky

Bump.

Whats the word here, any updates? Have to think we're in play. I don't care if there seems like we already have a log jam at QB, never too early to add more talent.

Bump.

Whats the word here, any updates? Have to think we're in play. I don't care if there seems like we already have a log jam at QB, never too early to add more talent.

Here's a story from Feb for you.
He also has offers from Pitt, Indiana, Minnie and NC St since the thread was started.

Here's a story from Feb for you.
He also has offers from Pitt, Indiana, Minnie and NC St since the thread was started.
reading other sites it seems we have a good shot here.

reading other sites it seems we have a good shot here.

So, this kid was Jersey state player of the year over TD? Jersey is pumping out some high level talent on both sides of the ball.

So, this kid was Jersey state player of the year over TD? Jersey is pumping out some high level talent on both sides of the ball.

I find player of the year and titles of that such to be fairly political when it comes to high school sports. However, his stats don't lie and neither do his tapes. He's expressed, multiple times, that he's fond of Dino Babers system and the product we've already proven we can put on the field.

I'd assume that'd put us in as good of shape as possible seeing as we haven't gotten a visit from him yet to my knowledge. Wonder if bnoro or if anyone else would have more info.

I find player of the year and titles of that such to be fairly political when it comes to high school sports. However, his stats don't lie and neither do his tapes. He's expressed, multiple times, that he's fond of Dino Babers system and the product we've already proven we can put on the field.

I'd assume that'd put us in as good of shape as possible seeing as we haven't gotten a visit from him yet to my knowledge. Wonder if bnoro or if anyone else would have more info.
You failed. Go back through the thread...he visited last year in February.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom