Class of 2016 - QB Devon Modster (CA) Transferring from UCLA | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Devon Modster (CA) Transferring from UCLA

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more elite offensive talent.
Just think where we would be if Coach Baber had 6 month of recruiting out there for SU. Wow, I don't know if my ticker could take it...Oh yah I could. :)

I've got you covered..

upload_2016-1-7_15-46-38.jpeg

I came across something on Twitter yesterday, can't remember exactly where, that said that Haskins would not be signing with MD. I'm not sure how reliable it is, just putting it out there.

Wow from what I see he will behind Josh Rosen for two years and compete for back-up against Jerry Neuheisel ex-coach Rick Neuheisel son and Mike Fafaul which I think were both 4 or 5 star QBs... I think this kid could have come right in and competed for the starting job here.

Wow from what I see he will behind Josh Rosen for two years and compete for back-up against Jerry Neuheisel ex-coach Rick Neuheisel son and Mike Fafaul which I think were both 4 or 5 star QBs... I think this kid could have come right in and competed for the starting job here.

Jerry Neuheisel isn't playing next year but staying in the program as a grad assistant. But you're right about two years behind Rosen.

Having a shot to start at a major school, especially one in Pasadena as a RS-Soph isn't a bad gig either. Just as likely to sit 3 years here instead of 2 there.

I can't honestly say because I haven't seen him play but he would be coming in as a 4* and from his tape he looked all of it, and yes Dungey was a 2* and we saw what he can do but this kid would also be one hit to Dungey and he would be a 4 year starter. Which is better than two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom