Class of 2021 - QB Dorian Nowell (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Dorian Nowell (NJ) Offered

Have a feeling he is the "orange" of our eye!

He will likely be a national recruit...regionally at a minimum.

Have a feeling he is the "orange" of our eye!

He will likely be a national recruit...regionally at a minimum.
Very impressive physical gifts.

Looks like he actually lives in Manhattan and commutes to Paramus Catholic.

care taker Did you try or look into Madei when searching training options for Tommy? I'm curious to hear your opinion (and just say so if you feel you can't give it, I just appreciate your insight).

We offered this kid right. Why is he wasting his fing time at UNLV and Rutgers then? Get er done

We offered this kid right. Why is he wasting his fing time at UNLV and Rutgers then? Get er done

The Rutgers and UNLV staffs are going into their last season before getting the axe.

The Rutgers and UNLV staffs are going into their last season before getting the axe.

I thought they already were axed! Who knew?

Because he is a 2021 and should be taking visits.
Yes,he should make lots visits.But what I love about this kid, He knows SU History.Maybe he could be the next McPherson or McNabb.

Or Devito...;)
Ya Maybe. Don't take me wrong I really like all the make up about TD, but he hasn't taken over the reigns for a year yet and proved how good he is or will be. The potential is definitely there tho. To put him up in the same category as McNabb or McPherson isn't fair quite yet.

Ya Maybe. Don't take me wrong I really like all the make up about TD, but he hasn't taken over the reigns for a year yet and proved how good he is or will be. The potential is definitely there tho. To put him up in the same category as McNabb or McPherson isn't fair quite yet.
I meant it as a hopeful gesture, ie...the eye wink

Who would we rather have Dorian Nowell or Colten Gauthier‏ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom