Class of 2020 - QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered

Dino mentioned recruiting QB and C and how lefties get the laces. He said it was a big discussion amongst the coaches. I’m betting this was what he was referencing.

Looks like a good prospect at QB; good size (6'3" - 6'4") good looking passer and runner.
Here is a review of the left-handed QB's overtime:

Left-handed QB's

That offer list looks like one of Shafer’s lists. We must be getting pretty desperate for a QB.
Hoping maybe he is just one of those athletes who didn't really develop until his senior season.

Seems unlikely to find a hidden gem at QB given the attention that the position attracts, but in recruiting hotbeds like Florida, I think the chances are far greater. And he may be a late bloomer, too (just saw your post while I was typing, atcar, so I'm agreeing with you).

I like the looks of the film.
Kid is really small and would need a few years in S&C so he isn't broken in half on the first hit.
We need QBs this year that will be ready in a few years and to give us good depth.
I would be happy with this kid for sure.

I like the looks of the film.
Kid is really small and would need a few years in S&C so he isn't broken in half on the first hit.
We need QBs this year that will be ready in a few years and to give us good depth.
I would be happy with this kid for sure.

might want him at a diff position too

He changed schools was at Winter Haven the past two years.

Williams established himself as a top quarterback during his sophomore season when he finally won the quarterback battle. Last season, he was fourth in the county with 1,283 yards on 94 of 161 passing with 11 touchdowns and seven interceptions.

I’ve never seen Ithaca on an offer list in this forum.. idk how to feel about it
The Ithaca offer is from February when he was still at Winter Haven. And I take it to mean he is probably academically qualified.

That offer list looks like one of Shafer’s lists. We must be getting pretty desperate for a QB.

Ithaca is on the “offer” list. What do they have to offer? Serious question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom