Class of 2020 - QB Harrison Bailey (GA) Transferred from UNLV to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Harrison Bailey (GA) Transferred from UNLV to Louisville

The coaches are at a camp at GA State this evening. I wonder if this is where they saw this kid.

jesus, he's only in the 8th grade and already has offers from Miami, FLa and UNC??!?!?

Marietta has put out some good QBs recently. Including Jennings at LSU, Hutson Mason and others. Even SEC great Eric Zeier threw there.

Let's Take a look back at Harrisons' career.
That's ridiculous!

As impressive as Harrison was as an eight year old, how about a shout out to those pint sized receivers with such good hands.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous!

As impressive as Harrison was at an eight year old, how about a shout out to those pint sized receivers with such good hands.
i was thinking the same thing. Impressive all around! Those kids were playing at a higher skill level than most of the high schools where I grew up.

i was thinking the same thing. Impressive all around! Those kids were playing at a higher skill level than most of the high schools where I grew up.
I agree about the level of play and obviously, they had great coaching.

Do you know if they play with a full-sized football? If so, then it's even more impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom