Class of 2017 - QB Hendon Hooker (NC) Transferred from Va Tech to Tennessee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Hendon Hooker (NC) Transferred from Va Tech to Tennessee

Don Callahan ‏@DonCallahanIC Sep 11
HALF Dudley 20 Hillside 13; #unc '17 QB target Hendon Hooker 4 of 5 passing for 25 yds; 6 rushes for 86 yds, including a 45-yd TD @HenBoss2

3rd QT Dudley 34 Hillside 13; Hooker adds a 44-yd td pass

FINAL Dudley 34 Hillside 13; #unc '17 QB target Hendon Hooker 6 of 10 passing for 89 yds & a td, 8 rushes for 92 yds & a td @HenBoss2

Video included, so I'll recap: Clemson and Syracuse are recruiting him the hardest, talks to DeAndre Smith sometimes a couple times per day. Wants to make his decision before next season starts. He wants to be an orthodontist so he's looking for a school with good health science programs. Coaching staff, QB situation, and academics are the three biggest factors.

I think we have a current QB on the roster that just might bring back the days of Donovan. He may not be as athletic, but he sure can run the option with shades on Donovan.
He might not be quite as fast as McNabb but I think ED will prove to be every bit as athletic as his career progresses.

You have to keep in mind that DM had the benefit of a redshirt season and a full year in a division 1 S&C program. I can't wait to see what ED looks like after spring and summer workouts.

He might not be quite as fast as McNabb but I think ED will prove to be every bit as athletic as his career progresses.

You have to keep in mind that DM had the benefit of a redshirt season and a full year in a division 1 S&C program. I can't wait to see what ED looks like after spring and summer workouts.

I can't wait to see what he looks like tomorrow. I'm excited!

RMH44 said:
He might not be quite as fast as McNabb but I think ED will prove to be every bit as athletic as his career progresses. You have to keep in mind that DM had the benefit of a redshirt season and a full year in a division 1 S&C program. I can't wait to see what ED looks like after spring and summer workouts.

Not comparing skill wise, but I can envision Dungey transforming his body the way Jarred Goff did from his freshman to Junior year. Goff has a couple inches on ED, but both came in about 185, now Goff looks a solid 215lb, and you can tell. Strength and game reps is all I think Eric needs.

Not comparing skill wise, but I can envision Dungey transforming his body the way Jarred Goff did from his freshman to Junior year. Goff has a couple inches on ED, but both came in about 185, now Goff looks a solid 215lb, and you can tell. Strength and game reps is all I think Eric needs.

Dungey weighs 203 on the SU roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom