Class of 2017 - QB Jairus Grissom (MI) Verbal to Eastern Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Jairus Grissom (MI) Verbal to Eastern Michigan

Whoa, big fella, tuck that ball away! Other than that, I LOVE this guy. Talk about a playmaker. Nice accurate arm as well. He could flourish in our offense.

Last edited:
I've never seen a QB switch hands like that so much. He's a strange but exciting looking player.

A little unorthodox, but, just a tremendous athlete. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't end up with one of the big dogs.

One of these top tier so call QBs we are talking about will not want to be sitting behind another QB waiting his turn and may find out he doesn't get a turn because of all the so call quality players that they have there when they can come right in and compete for a starting job. Plus with Babers offensive numbers, you can not help but think how exciting it would be to be the QB running that show. And who will that one be, who are we chasing here: Grissom, Hooker, Coan, Hall and Hill. I know their is a few more and you can add to it.

rackman18 said:
One of these top tier so call QBs we are talking about will not want to be sitting behind another QB waiting his turn and may find out he doesn't get a turn because of all the so call quality players that they have there when they can come right in and compete for a starting job. Plus with Babers offensive numbers, you can not help but think how exciting it would be to be the QB running that show. And who will that one be, who are we chasing here: Grissom, Hooker, Coan, Hall and Hill. I know their is a few more and you can add to it.

They'll learn a lot from Dungey ;).

Suppose to be visiting on 2/27. Seems there will be two weekends for visits this month 2/20 and 2/27.

Can't wait to hear what he thinks of his visit, and I'am glad we are starting with QB too.

What the OC was running at Houston.

I was being facetious. Rutgers has no offense. They're going to try and run the Houston offense. Just like Gump was going to run the Denver Broncos offense with Brian Pariani. Rutgers is going to run the Houston offense without the Houston Head Coach or Houston Offensive Coordinator. Ash is going to run it by promoting the Houston WR Coach to OCoordinator (who was at Houston 1 year) and who had previously worked under Herman as a Grad Assistant. I’m sure it’ll run just like Houston’s.

Nonetheless, the Girls’ OC seems like a bright kid as he had some success for 1 year at James Madison as the CO-offensive coordinator but it’s not going to be plug and play at rutgirls.

Last edited:
I like this kid a lot but I don't believe he is what HCDB is looking for. (not that we wouldn't take him) He would have fit Shafers system more. I say put all our marbles in on Coan or Hill. Just my opinion.

I like this kid a lot but I don't believe he is what HCDB is looking for. (not that we wouldn't take him) He would have fit Shafers system more. I say put all our marbles in on Coan or Hill. Just my opinion.
feel the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom