Class of 2019 - QB Jayden Daniels (CA) Portal to LSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Jayden Daniels (CA) Portal to LSU

Syracuse- "I was excited to get that one. All the offers are big for me right now and even though Syracuse is far away, I'm very interested in them. I just need to keep talking with the coaches and build that relationship with them."

Offers from Arizona, ASU, FSU, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon
I like this kid, and we're certainly in good company with his offers. He's listed as 6'3" 175 lbs. If the hgt is correct, he's looks closer to 10 lbs +/- heavier in the film, but still needs to put on some more weight. But I'll tell you what, I'd offer both him and the receiver, wearing # 1, as a package deal!

Must be he didn't keep talking with the coaches and build a relationship.

Must be he didn't keep talking with the coaches and build a relationship.
More likely the changes at SU at QB coach. Coach Lewis and Coach Martin might not look for the same skills.

That’s crazy

Daniels is the top-ranked dual-threat quarterback recruit in the country

“Daniels joins fellow 2019 ASU quarterback commits Joey Yellen, the country’s No. 12 pro-style prospect, and Ethan Long, the No. 20 pro-style prospect, making the Sun Devils the only school in the country to snag three quarterbacks ranked in the top-20”

That’s crazy

“Daniels joins fellow 2019 ASU quarterback commits Joey Yellen, the country’s No. 12 pro-style prospect, and Ethan Long, the No. 20 pro-style prospect, making the Sun Devils the only school in the country to snag three quarterbacks ranked in the top-20”

That should end well.

That should end well.

Yeah, really. Somebody gonna transfer. I appreciate that these players are confident in their abilities but realistically how do you provide enough snaps for all three of these elite QBs to be happy?

That’s crazy

If you've ever been on campus and seen the co-eds, it wouldn't seem crazy at all.

If you've ever been on campus and seen the co-eds, it wouldn't seem crazy at all.

What do you mean?

asu-girls-14.jpg

Ah, the old we have all the quarterbacks trick...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom