Class of 2019 - QB Josh Comune (NJ) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Josh Comune (NJ)

Did he actually go to the Rutgers camp today? Because if so, I find it kind of hilarious that he's either just finished or just about to start the Rutgers camp and he's tweeting about how much he's looking forward to getting to Syracuse tomorrow.

Is Josh projected to be a top QB in the 2018 class? Or is he just one of our top QB targets for 2018?

Is Josh projected to be a top QB in the 2018 class? Or is he just one of our top QB targets for 2018?
Have to imagine it's too early to say. He's still sitting behind Jarrett Guarantano, so who knows what he can really do?

Have to imagine it's too early to say. He's still sitting behind Jarrett Guarantano, so who knows what he can really do?
Have to give the kid credit. He's really hustling to get his name out there.

Why back himself up a year, and leave Madei? That's an interesting decision for a freshman. Any idea if grades were a serious issue for him, so he's moving so place else to get his academics in order? (Just speculation on my part)

Why back himself up a year, and leave Madei? That's an interesting decision for a freshman. Any idea if grades were a serious issue for him, so he's moving so place else to get his academics in order? (Just speculation on my part)

Just speculating, but he probably wanted to play this year and not sit behind JG

Why do you think that he is leaving Madei? He's switching HS. Madei is an independent QB trainer.

Why do you think that he is leaving Madei? He's switching HS. Madei is an independent QB trainer.
Because for some strange reason I was thinking Madei was tied to a school. Which makes no sense given the number or prospects he works with.

I saw this a lot when i lived in Louisiana. When kids realize they will be really good in football, they will often times take 8th grade twice. LA students can only play 4 years of football after entering 9th grade. One more year of High school football gives them another year to mature and makes them more prepared for college ball (earlier playing time). Not sure this is the reason here but may be a similar situation.

Just speculating, but he probably wanted to play this year and not sit behind JG
Cheshire isn't to shabby and he's only a freshman. Doubt he's starting at either school this fall.

So technically we offered an 8th grader...Run tell that Bud!