Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Dear Justin,

1593800573681.jpeg

Always good to get another gunslinger.

Once Tommy graduates, I think it’s going to be a pretty good QB battle between Lamson and Markiewicz.

QB room in a couple years is going to be VERY solid.

Sterling leading the group

Senior- Devito
Redshirt Sophmore- Summers
Redshirt Freshman- Markiewicz
Redshirt Freshman- Morgan
True Freshman- Lamson

I hand that crown back to OiG.
He’s the one who has to make these difficult decisions.

Edited to add: Now, IMHO, it should be like The Highlander:
There can only be one.
My friend, you are worthy of the crown, because that's exactly how I was going to respond. Was gonna mention The Highlander and everything.

Good job by our new OC for reeling a top target in. Critical need. Welcome aboard Justin!

Thrilled to have Justin. Think he has a really good chance to be our QB of the future and agree about the Dungey comparisons (Sorry, Bnoro). Don't think we get this guy a year ago w/o a proven OC like Gilbert.

BTW, what's w/ the new trend of starting new threads when they commit? Like to look back in a couple of years and see what everyone said during the process.

Thrilled to have Justin. Think he has a really good chance to be our QB of the future and agree about the Dungey comparisons (Sorry, Bnoro). Don't think we get this guy a year ago w/o a proven OC like Gilbert.

BTW, what's w/ the new trend of starting new threads when they commit? Like to look back in a couple of years and see what everyone said during the process.

I actually kind of like it. It's two distinct ideas, the recruitment of a kid, and then his commitment.

This is the process requested by admins. It's not new. And the link for the old, offer, thread is at the bottom of the first post of the commitment thread.