Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

This is the process requested by admins. It's not new. And the link for the old, offer, thread is at the bottom of the first post of the commitment thread.
Thanks for the response.

Great get, welcome aboard Justin !!!

really need a dual threat at qb, at least until our line improves a lot.

hate to say it, but I am far from sold on tommy gun, especially with average or worse lines in front of him.

would love to see Justin or one of the other qb recruits jump in ahead of schedule.

Seems to me going from 10 wins to 5 wins indicates some serious problems.
You are taking about two different seasons with different personnel on both sides of the ball.

If the senior QB isn’t the answer, that implies Some serious issues.

Desiring an underclass QB indicates Plan A has gone awry. Nobody should want this.

He’s got D1 size already.

And he’s got skills, speed, and moxy, with a little bit of swag.

Great get for us. Perfect fit.
A player playing safety, won't have problems extending plays. In our conference you need to extend plays because of the speed trams have on defense.

Clipped this from the article in the Sacramento Bee - sounds like anyone we know?

“His level of competitiveness is pretty much unmatched,” Cavaliere added. “He wants to win and compete in anything. It doesn’t matter if it’s the section championship game or if we’re playing pickleball in PE. Justin’s focus on his competitiveness is his team and how can his team get better.”

Clipped this from the article in the Sacramento Bee - sounds like anyone we know?

“His level of competitiveness is pretty much unmatched,” Cavaliere added. “He wants to win and compete in anything. It doesn’t matter if it’s the section championship game or if we’re playing pickleball in PE. Justin’s focus on his competitiveness is his team and how can his team get better.”

Give me a gamer all day I really don't care about mechanics, just someone who gets the job done/wins.

Just got a 76 rating from Espn. That’s a high 3 star.
What? An uptick AFTER the commit.
I know it was the initial rating, but still look at where Hough is at.

4F4D8C06-47E2-4096-A1FD-42DD7A2BC1DA.gif

Imagine how he feels.
After signing Brock Osweiler, Caleb Hanie, Zac Dysert, Ryan Katz, Bryn Renner, Trevor Siemian, Christian Ponder, Paxton Lynch, Chad Kelly, Case Keenum, Kevin Hogan, and Joe Flacco to play quarterback?

Probably feeling a bit salty.

He just turned 60 this past week.

I feel so old...

A few years back a friend of a friend drunkenly gave Elway a hard time over Brock Osweiler(Elway’s draft pick who he is apparantly very defensive over) tanking his fantasy team, and Elway drunkenly chased him around the bar cursing him out.

My point in telling this is: John Elway is seemingly still young at heart.

A few years back a friend of a friend drunkenly gave Elway a hard time over Brock Osweiler(Elway’s draft pick who he is apparantly very defensive over) tanking his fantasy team, and Elway drunkenly chased him around the bar cursing him out.

My point in telling this is: John Elway is seemingly still young at heart.
Tough call who made the worse decision - Elway for rolling with Osweiler, or your buddy rolling with Osweiler.