Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

A few years back a friend of a friend drunkenly gave Elway a hard time over Brock Osweiler(Elway’s draft pick who he is apparantly very defensive over) tanking his fantasy team, and Elway drunkenly chased him around the bar cursing him out.

My point in telling this is: John Elway is seemingly still young at heart.
Underrated post.

Weird way to list the teams SU plays. Why not just say Clemson, FSU, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, Purdue and others.

Weird way to list the teams SU plays. Why not just say Clemson, FSU, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, Purdue and others.

Yes that was weird. Also, Tom Brady never played in the Carrier Dome.

That article says only two QBs were drafted from Syracuse. Incorrect.
Besides Nassib and McNabb, Don MacPherson was drafted, as well as Avatus Stone and Bernie Curtis.

Well, he did come to a hoops game in the Dome just a few months ago - does that count?

He’s also probably still seeing Dwight Freeney in his nightmares. :cool:

This is an excellent pickup for Syracuse University Football. Watched young Mr. Lamson's tape and he does remind me of Eric Dungey although young Mr. Lamson seems to know when to find the ground when he needs to. I have read some of the comments regarding his other offers and again it reminds me of Dungey. Young Mr. Lamson unfortunately like so many others are not able to show off their talents at camps and that has severely impacted their offers. In this case it may have helped Syracuse and I for one am ecstatic he chose Syracuse Orange. I think this young man has the "it" factor and I for one can not wait for him to sign his Syracuse NLI and then show up ready to learn the offense and compete for playing time. Another excellent job by the Syracuse University Football Coaching and Recruiting Staff. Young Mr. Lamson, Cuse Nation excitedly awaits your arrival. Have a great senior season and then show up ready to light up Dome/Stadium/ Whatever. Go Orange!!!!!!

Check your facts. He did. In 1999 as a Wolverine.
Was a freshman at Cortland... drove up with some buddies from my dorm that were Syracuse fans.

He split time with Drew Henson. We had no idea what talent we were really witnessing that day.

Check your facts. He did. In 1999 as a Wolverine.
And we whooped Bradys arse in the big house, 1998, when they were defending national champs.

"I have never been in a game where they just dominated us. That was probably the worst defeat I've ever had." - Tom Brady
(after Michigans loss to Syracuse)

And we whooped Bradys arse in the big house, 1998, when they were defending national champs.

"I have never been in a game where they just dominated us. That was probably the worst defeat I've ever had." - Tom Brady
(after Michigans loss to Syracuse)
My Dad and i were at that game. At the time it might have been the largest crowd to see a Michigan game. We had perfect dead center 50 yard line seats.
Tailgate before was a blast. Day was absolutely beautiful. We crushed them as the score wasn't indicative of SUs domination. Great memory.

Besides Nassib and McNabb, Don MacPherson was drafted, as well as Avatus Stone and Bernie Curtis.
Wasn’t Philcox drafted too?

edit: had to look it up. He went I drafted, despite carving out a decent nfl career.

Wrong. He played in the Dome and also said it was the loudest stadium he played in while at Michigan.

Super excited about this commitment. Kid has a great attitude and tons of talent.

Love how he picks his way running the ball while setting up his blockers in front of him.

Cant wait to see how he develops.

1acruitJustintPO3dQwMfXTm.gif

Todd Philcox...