Change Ad Consent Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/3/20) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (7/3/20)

Rocco

Living Legend
Trying to temper expectations with Lamson, but it's not easy. I've always said that dual threat QBs are best suited for this system and this kid seems to check quite a few of those boxes. Still premature, but helluva find and land for the staff.

721Comstock

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
Trying to temper expectations with Lamson, but it's not easy. I've always said that dual threat QBs are best suited for this system and this kid seems to check quite a few of those boxes. Still premature, but helluva find and land for the staff.
To the “dual threat QB’s are best suited to this system” thoughts
- please allow me to retort.

I’ll see your Dungey, and raise you a Fat Pirate. ;)

The MACtion Offensive POY.

As a senior in the 2015 season, he completed 383 passes of 569 passes for 4,946 yards with 46 touchdowns and eight interceptions.

SuFTW

Walk On
To the “dual threat QB’s are best suited to this system” thoughts
- please allow me to retort.

I’ll see your Dungey, and raise you a Fat Pirate. ;)

The MACtion Offensive POY.
After last year and with Dungey’s success the prior year it seems like they are trying to hedge their bets and sign a QB that has some mobility, first Riley and then Lamson.

orangepassion

All American
Forgetting about system, I've always felt going back to the 80's and onwards with Mcpherson, Graves, Mcnabb, a Dual-threat QB is a great equalizer when you don't have a dominant OL. It gives the the defense someone/something else to account for.

SU in Hershey

2nd String
Forgetting about system, I've always felt going back to the 80's and onwards with Mcpherson, Graves, Mcnabb, a Dual-threat QB is a great equalizer when you don't have a dominant OL. It gives the the defense someone/something else to account for.
To overstate the obvious, a dual-threat QB with a competent O-Line is even more difficult to defend.

rackman18

All Conference
yes remember Lamar Jackson @ Louisville ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom