Class of 2017 - QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal

CuseLegacy

Mike 1h
Syracuse offered 2016 Kasim Hill of Gillman High

Attended camp Saturday.

This is all I could find...not sure how old he is here as this involves, I think, 6th through 8th grade.

http://No links to 247 allowed on t...igan-State-in-early-for-four-star-QB-31235392
Free article...

Cuse, Michigan State in early for four-star QB
28 minutes ago
Quarterback Kasim Hill (Baltimore, Md./Gilman) has a pair of early offers from Michigan State and Syracuse.
The Spartans offered first in January.
“It was pretty exciting,” Hill said. “They came to the school and offered. That surprised me. They run a pro-style offense in the Big 10 and it’s a good school. I get a good vibe from their staff.”
His father is originally from New York and is a Syracuse fan. The Orange hold an early 100-percent lead on the Crystal Ball.
Michigan, Penn State, Purdue, Indiana, Pitt and Miami are showing interest.
Hill has been to Vanderbilt, Miami, Duke, Maryland and Penn State.
“I’m hoping to get to some Big 10 games this year to see the atmosphere,” Hill said.

The 6-foot-2, 205-pounder is hoping Miami and Michigan offer.
He has high interest in Syracuse and Michigan State early on because they’ve offered.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 5 pro-style quarterback and the No. 4 recruit in the state of Maryland in the 2017 class by No links to 247 allowed on this site.com Composite Rankings.

http://No links to 247 allowed on t...igan-State-in-early-for-four-star-QB-31235392
Free article...

Cuse, Michigan State in early for four-star QB
28 minutes ago
Quarterback Kasim Hill (Baltimore, Md./Gilman) has a pair of early offers from Michigan State and Syracuse.
The Spartans offered first in January.
“It was pretty exciting,” Hill said. “They came to the school and offered. That surprised me. They run a pro-style offense in the Big 10 and it’s a good school. I get a good vibe from their staff.”
His father is originally from New York and is a Syracuse fan. The Orange hold an early 100-percent lead on the Crystal Ball.
Michigan, Penn State, Purdue, Indiana, Pitt and Miami are showing interest.
Hill has been to Vanderbilt, Miami, Duke, Maryland and Penn State.
“I’m hoping to get to some Big 10 games this year to see the atmosphere,” Hill said.

The 6-foot-2, 205-pounder is hoping Miami and Michigan offer.
He has high interest in Syracuse and Michigan State early on because they’ve offered.
The four-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 5 pro-style quarterback and the No. 4 recruit in the state of Maryland in the 2017 class by No links to 247 allowed on this site.com Composite Rankings.

Dad is a fan, good for us.

Per twitter...

After being in the shadow of former four-star Kai Locksley, sophomore Kasim Hill is ready to take over the reins at Baltimore (Md.) Gilman School and a few schools have already offered the quarterback.

Offers from SU, Michigan State, BC, Penn State, Virginia

4-star composite on 2 4 7, 3 star on Rivals, not rated by Scowt

Reeeeeally like the looks of this kid. We're in very good shape with some big time QBs in this next class.

http://.com/orange-get-a-visit-from-17-qb-kasim-hill/

Like Jim Boeheim always said, you can't beat the weather in Syracuse in the summer.

TOS has an article about his visit, sounds like it went very well.

This kid is going to be a top 10 national QB next year potentially, and we got in on the ground floor. That fact might turn out to be enormous in the long run. This is an easy 4-star recruit, I think, when it's all said and done.

I was going to post on his thread and found that there were actually two threads on Hill one from 2013 when he took his first visit to SU. Some of the posts from the original thread are now at the beginning of this one.

Robert Washington start recuiting this QB to play along side you. ;)

Libero2 said:
As with all package deals, I'll believe when I see it.

I don't think this is your typical package deal. I think we'd offer both kids no matter what and they'd both be interested no matter what...

I don't think this is your typical package deal. I think we'd offer both kids no matter what and they'd both be interested no matter what...
Sure I get that. But them saying to each other "we goin to college together" indicates it's a complete package deal, not we get to go to college together at _________ University if we both wanna go.

And of that, I am skeptical. That said, if we can get one in the fold and have them start working hard to bring in the other? That's gold, exactly what RW is doing with Neal and Colon right now, it will pay dividends of that I'm sure.