Class of 2017 - QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal

CbsnfQGXIAA3nmy.jpg

Kasim is a prime target; a quality QB with great upside and now playing for a High School staff that is pro Syracuse!
prime target xsymbol.gif

Oh wow, do you have a list of who has offered? Never mind, it doesn't matter. Just hope we are there.

Last edited:
Anyone feel like reading the tea leaves on this one? I recall hearing (I think Bnoro saying) we were recruiting this kid pretty hard at one point? Would be a nice get early in the process if we can land him...

That's gotta rule out Syracuse right?
Maybe, maybe not. I hope he commits to us. He has been courted by SU for a long time. First offer he ever got. But, somebody mentioned Miss. St. awhile back. Dak Prescott State's senior QB going pro is leaving room for two sophomores and a senior to be in the 16 - 17 campaign. One of the sophomores 6'5" 227 Nick Fitzgerald is taking over for Prescott and has good stats for the games he has appeared in at State. So, So, Sr. ?

No insider info, but I've had a weird gut feeling about him. Announcement worried me, but going through his old tweets he was tweeting about the cuse basketball run.

Crystal Ball is saying 89% UMD and 11% SU. He did visit UMD twice in one week recently though.

That's gotta rule out Syracuse right?
The only thing I can tell you that when scrolling through his media on his twitter account the only recent visits he has pictures are from UMD on 2/14 and Syracuse on 2/20.:noidea:

The only thing I can tell you that when scrolling through his media on his twitter account the only recent visits he has pictures are from UMD on 2/14 and Syracuse on 2/20.:noidea:
Sounds like he is Maryland's top priority at QB in this class. I like how Kirschner doesn't even mention Syracuse as a possibility.

Getting a top rated QB is incredibly important in terms of getting a recruiting class started and getting momentum rolling. If Hill were to verbal to Syracuse, it could be one of those seminal moments in the history of the Syracuse program, and the Coach Babers era.

This is a big deal.

Linkage

I think it's UMd and then he'll decommit late just like last years kid.

I think it's UMd and then he'll decommit late just like last years kid.
Different scenario. Haskins was in large part tied to the old Maryland staff.

And once that staff (Edsall) was fired midseason...

I thought I read somewhere he almost ended his recruitment after the weekend he visited us?
Anyway UMD has a semi unknown offense and we a QB's dream offense. Really hope that is enough to bring him on board.

I thought I read somewhere he almost ended his recruitment after the weekend he visited us?
Anyway UMD has a semi unknown offense and we a QB's dream offense. Really hope that is enough to bring him on board.

That was Grissom.

too lazy to look it up. who's maryland's OC and what kind of offense are they going to run?