Class of 2018 - QB Kevin Doyle (PA) Decommitted from Michigan/To Arizona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Kevin Doyle (PA) Decommitted from Michigan/To Arizona

Can’t find any visit info anywhere but strangely two4seven predicts Arizona as of today. (And that prediction wasn’t premium ha)

Can’t find any visit info anywhere but strangely two4seven predicts Arizona as of today. (And that prediction wasn’t premium ha)
Can't tell anything from looking at his twitter. The funny thing was he was retweeting Michigan stuff just last week.

Can't tell anything from looking at his twitter. The funny thing was he was retweeting Michigan stuff just last week.

They must have told him to take a walk then. Heck of a time to do it but they’ve got a 4 Star QB enrolled early and they’re pressing for commits who visited the last 3 weekends.

They must have told him to take a walk then. Heck of a time to do it but they’ve got a 4 Star QB enrolled early and they’re pressing for commits who visited the last 3 weekends.
Or he isn't academically qualified as he didn't sign in December.

Or he isn't academically qualified as he didn't sign in December.

I have a hard time believing that. We’ll see. I don’t think he signed because of the early enrollee QB recruit from Florida and the transfer from Ole Miss.

Reactions: CIL

I saw where he retweeted last week a couple of his team mates also got Arizona offers.

Interesting decision. I wonder how many other players would opt out for the season. And if his team takes him back.

Yep a lot more kids know who Floyd is than some believe. Parents and grandparents sure know him. Really glad he is still here, I want him to stay as long as he wants.

That Hollywood movie that everyone made fun of has something to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom