Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

The sad thing for him is that if he came to SU, maybe he steps in last year when Shrader gets hurt, saves Dino's job and is our starting QB in 2024.
He 100% would have been #2 on our depth chart and very possible that scenario plays out.

Ya because of where we are now with Fran. I shiver in the thought of Dino being retained with a 7-5 win season where we lose 5 in a row lol so it stunk lanorris flipped but maybe everything happens for a reason
I stated in a thread before the Rutgers game he should be fired on the spot if he loses that game.

I don't see what the big fuss is here, guy has mostly hardly played and the one year he did, didn't light the world on fire. Might just be a depth play.
I’m in SC right now very close to the Georgia border. We pick up Savannah news channels. They think it’s a pretty big deal getting this guy

I’m in SC right now very close to the Georgia border. We pick up Savannah news channels. They think it’s a pretty big deal getting this guy
2 years left but this is what he's done so far:

1705448242019.png

I expect Sellers to be the starter and this guy to be a depth play. He did run for 700+ yards his RF year at Auburn too, but his passing leaves a lot to be desired.

The sad thing for him is that if he came to SU, maybe he steps in last year when Shrader gets hurt, saves Dino's job and is our starting QB in 2024.
FWIW, Sellers is South Carolina’s starter next year.

Ya because of where we are now with Fran. I shiver in the thought of Dino being retained with a 7-5 win season where we lose 5 in a row lol so it stunk lanorris flipped but maybe everything happens for a reason

Don’t forget…… there were a lot of people who wanted to keep him.
#wecantdoanybetter

FWIW, Sellers is South Carolina’s starter next year.
Yeah slinging it for Logjam their OC will be real fun for him … that program was riding high after last season only to tank this year. Couldn’t have happened to a bigger ahole than Beamer.

So, since complaining about the lack of whistles a few minutes ago, pitt has now picked up five in the last 5 minutes, to draw even with us at six apiece (and justifiably so, because they've been gooning it up the entire half).

If the zebras had called this game the way they should have from the opening tip, they have 15 fouls.
I can see this being an issue for LaNorris if he layed money on this game but after that I question this posts relevance :)

If Sellers stuck with his commitment and turned out to be the real deal, then we'd have won eight or nine games this season, finished up recruiting strong, and most people's big worry would be about how many more years into his sixties Dino could be effective.
Alternate histories are fascinating to talk about, but there's not much value in them.

If Sellers stuck with his commitment and turned out to be the real deal, then we'd have won eight or nine games this season, finished up recruiting strong, and most people's big worry would be about how many more years into his sixties Dino could be effective.
Alternate histories are fascinating to talk about, but there's not much value in them.
Ya and then he blows up here and jumps into the transfer portal to go to a top school who will pay big bucks and with more exposure and to play with the best players. We get left behind sucking hind tit. (Thank you but No thank you) yes I too am glad he flipped. I'm so excited in the direction we are heading. GO ORANGE and HCFB and staff.

Ya and then he blows up here and jumps into the transfer portal to go to a top school who will pay big bucks and with more exposure and to play with the best players. We get left behind sucking hind tit. (Thank you but No thank you) yes I too am glad he flipped. I'm so excited in the direction we are heading. GO ORANGE and HCFB and staff.
Are you describing McCord?

Okay, I hear your fear. But what stops any of Fran's recruits from excelling at SU, then portalling to bigger paydays? That's just the world we live in today.

Okay, I hear your fear. But what stops any of Fran's recruits from excelling at SU, then portalling to bigger paydays? That's just the world we live in today.
Ohana...La Familia. Oh wait, nevermind

lol, no no no, I see where you were going with it, but it is different.:)
What do you mean? Fran's 'cruits are gonna show everyone the kind of scrubs McCord had to throw to last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom