Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

We're going to have a good year. I think 7 wins, possibly 8 with a bowl win.
I wanna be there and I agree we are right on the cusp of really putting something good together but man - this schedule looking at it in (albeit) March looks TOUGH to get to 7 or 8 wins. But I will happily be WRONG on this one lol.

I wanna be there and I agree we are right on the cusp of really putting something good together but man - this schedule looking at it in (albeit) March looks TOUGH to get to 7 or 8 wins. But I will happily be WRONG on this one lol.
The schedule is tough, no doubt.

But we're going to have the best player on the field every game, and that matters.

I think Morgan or Lamson transfers this spring, no? I mean we are stocked at QB for the future especially with Sellers coming to town spring 23 (hopefully an early enrollee)
Stocked at Qb? I don’t think so. There are bodies, not one that has shown they are a credible d-1 passer

We're going to have a QB room (potentially) consisting of
Villari
Shrader
Lamson
Sellers
I like this approach much better than anointing a chosen one. This is the way. Oh, and all of them are mobile. I am a faithful believer that we will see a completely different shrader this year too. In a good way.
And, if we don't, "NEXT"

It’s been so hard maintaining enthusiasm for Cuse these past couple years. What a great commit.

Dino really is working his butt off and we see it
And the school is committed to spending the bucks to get the good coaches out there.

Stocked at Qb? I don’t think so. There are bodies, not one that has shown they are a credible d-1 passer
I could just see one of the backups wanting to go to a smaller school elsewhere and be guaranteed a starting spot. It wouldn’t shock me to see JL or JM do so is all

Team success will hinge on the DL and passing game.
If both are solid we should be in every game.
Schedule is tough so our record might not improve but i believe our team will be better.
Now that we have a solid staff i would retain Dino as long as the team is competitive in all games.
5-7, competitive well coached team and id keep him. No more coaching screw ups, no miss managed clock, solid scheme with proper adjustments. Do that and lose a competitive game is ok. Blowing games like last year cant be acceptable.

Can we get some Sellers highlights and breakdowns from our knowledgeable posters?

dont know anything about the first qb other he probably goes to wake and plagues us four for years, sub six foot is their kind of guy

dont know anything about the first qb other he probably goes to wake and plagues us four for years, sub six foot is their kind of guy
No. Army and Navy have offered him and he is being recruited by Ivies.

While there's no one proven as an ACC passer, we sure look to have options and coaches in place that provide some optimism heading into the fall. I hope Shrader can find a way to become an adequate passer as he's a playmaker and valuable on the field. Much will depend on how well the OL gels as a unit, no matter who lines up as QB. Also, how will Anae and Beck make use of the QB? Shrader was a great runner but the end result wasn't wins. Should make for an interesting preseason. Who will be our top 2 and in what order?

While there's no one proven as an ACC passer, we sure look to have options and coaches in place that provide some optimism heading into the fall. I hope Shrader can find a way to become an adequate passer as he's a playmaker and valuable on the field. Much will depend on how well the OL gels as a unit, no matter who lines up as QB. Also, how will Anae and Beck make use of the QB? Shrader was a great runner but the end result wasn't wins. Should make for an interesting preseason. Who will be our top 2 and in what order?
I think Villari, if he doesn’t work out as a QB, would make a hell of a TE in this offense.

I think Villari, if he doesn’t work out as a QB, would make a hell of a TE in this offense.
I was thinking the same about Shrader if he can't become a passer. We could have some dynamic tight ends if they're willing.

People seem to have forgotten, but he had 2 1/2 games where he threw the ball pretty well and put up 200 yards a game. He took a cheap shot, I think against Va Tech, and wasn't the same the rest of the year.

DeVito could have played the last 2 or 3 games of the season, and we might have made a bowl, for those of you who don't like me calling him a quitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom