Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I'm not worried about UGa. That program is a big nothing.
This has been posted earlier, June '22, but some need to read it again, or for the first time, to get the relationship that coach Beck has with LaNorris and his family. I think after you read the article below, some of, or all of your anxieties about LaNorris flipping to another school will be gone.

The relationship LaNorris and his father Norris has with Jason Beck is true. Norris has raised his sons to be honest and respectful, and to live with their decisions and commitments.

LaNorris injury was initially very serious. Two defensive linemen landed on his chest and a bone close to his heart was broken and if he did not have surgery promptly, there was a chance that bone would rupture vessels around his heart and he could have begun bleeding internally. Thankfully, the bone moved away from his heart and the vessels in question. The urgency was still there though not as serious.

LaNorris still spent time in the hospital after surgery and six months away from any football. Jason could have moved on, but he stuck with the special talent he had in LaNorris and has kept in very close touch with the family and LaNorris's coach. His father and LaNorris will never forget that bond. Beck has visited Florence many, many times along with Dino at least once or twice. Dino has met with coach Marlowe and recommended to Norris that Dino is a very good man.

The article has much more than this summary suggests and I believe and have no doubt LaNorris will have his name on the line Dec. 21. And, we will have one of the best quarterbacks in the country to look forward to at SU. And, his brother will follow to catch the passes that LaNorris will throw to him.
That will be a great relationship in Orange.

Last edited:
This has been posted earlier, June '22, but some need to read it again or for the first time to get the relationship that coach Beck has with LaNorris and his family. I think after you read the article below, some of, or all of your anxieties about LaNorris flipping to another school will be gone.

The relationship LaNorris and his father Norris has with Jason Beck is true. Norris has raised his sons to be honest and respectful, and to live with their decisions and commitments.

LaNorris injury was initially very serious. Two defensive linemen landed on his chest and a bone close to his heart was broken and if he did not have surgery promptly, there was a chance that bone would rupture vessels around his heart and he could have begun bleeding internally. Thankfully, the bone moved away from his heart and the vessels in question. The urgency was still there though not as serious.

LaNorris still spent time in the hospital after surgery and six months away from any football. Jason could have moved on, but he stuck with the special talent he had in LaNorris and has kept in very close touch with the family and LaNorris's coach. His father and LaNorris will never forget that bond. Beck has visited Florence many, many times along with Dino at least once or twice. Dino has met with coach Marlowe and recommended to Norris that Dino is a very good man.

The article has much more than this summary suggests and I believe and have no doubt LaNorris will have his name on the line Dec. 21. And, we will have one of the best quarterbacks in the country to look forward to at SU. And, his brother will follow to catch the passes that LaNorris will throw to him.
That will be a great relationship in Orange.

If he does commit and I have no reason to believe he won’t compared to other high profile recruits we tried convincing ourselves would come here in the past. I think he’ll be our biggest commit in the last two decades +. As far perception, potential, and stars.

I have to take Beck at his word that this kid will be Orange as of right now. I know a lot of people have said no, but this kid changed from Virginia to Syracuse for a REASON. And to be fair the persistence the staff has shown in getting this kid is all Sellers should know about the great aspects about this staff (Namely Beck and Anae)

If he does commit and I have no reason to believe he won’t compared to other high profile recruits we tried convincing ourselves would come here in the past. I think he’ll be our biggest commit in the last two decades +. As far perception, potential, and stars.
Bigger than Tommy DeVito?

Bigger than Tommy DeVito?

IMO yes. There was a lot of buzz about Tommy on here but not anywhere else. He had offers from Maryland and another comparable school from what I remember. If Sellers wasn’t hurt last year I think he’d be at least a 4 star and have more than South Carolina and Georgia offering/sniffing around.

Tommy had buzz because he won an elite camp 7 on 7 award and came from a big name jersey program.

Sellers has buzz because he may be the best in game QB on the Atlantic Coast.

So there’s that difference.

Anyone who wears rec specs and is a baller immediately becomes a fav of mine
YOU DAMN RIGHT BULLDOG04:
lanorris-sellers1.jpg

The only way we lose Sellers is if Beck follows Bronco.

On Max prep, other site didn't look accurate. Right now South Florence up 13-6. Looks like 2 TD passes for Sellers so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom