Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

We are gonna be playing against Lindsey and Mr. Clark next year. Weird

“Mizzou, Western Michigan, Tulane, Kansas," Scott told 247Sports of who is still in play. "I'm struggling with fit right now."

Western Michigan

Boy, kid went from Syracuse to LSU to Western Michigan. Kinda feel sorry for him. Glad his daddy is a well to do lawyer.

Boy, kid went from Syracuse to LSU to Western Michigan. Kinda feel sorry for him. Glad his daddy is a well to do lawyer.

He didn’t pick Western Michigan yet.

But if he goes to WMU and starts then good for him it’ll have worked out

He didn’t pick Western Michigan yet.

But if he goes to WMU and starts then good for him it’ll have worked out
Will it have? He's a 5'10 quarterback. He's not going pro. Will his WMU degree take him as far? Will the connections he makes at WMU help him professionally? Maybe. Maybe not.

Will it have? He's a 5'10 quarterback. He's not going pro. Will his WMU degree take him as far? Will the connections he makes at WMU help him professionally? Maybe. Maybe not.

Exactly right, so if he starts for the next 2 years then he's probably fulfilling a life long dream of being a starting D1 QB.

and why wouldn't a WMU degree take him far? It'll take him as far as he wants it to. This hole notion about who's degree will take you farther is bunk. That list is small and Syracuse isn't on it, sorry.

edit - i know nothing of his career goals are or what Western Michigan offers but I might recommend a business program and then parlay that into a job with one of the Big3. I'd wager the auto industry is well connected to Michigan's Universities. He'd do just fine.

Last edited:
Exactly right, so if he starts for the next 2 years then he's probably fulfilling a life long dream of being a starting D1 QB.

and why wouldn't a WMU degree take him far? It'll take him as far as he wants it to. This hole notion about who's degree will take you farther is bunk. That list is small and Syracuse isn't on it, sorry.

edit - i know nothing of his career goals are or what Western Michigan offers but I might recommend a business program and then parlay that into a job with one of the Big3. He'd do just fine.

Depends on the field you work in. The Ivy's are universal. If you work in Media, the Syracuse name does ring bells.

edit - i know nothing of his career goals are or what Western Michigan offers but I might recommend a business program and then parlay that into a job with one of the Big3. I'd wager the auto industry is well connected to Michigan's Universities. He'd do just fine.

Either way after our game next year, we can shut down this thread.

Depends on the field you work in. The Ivy's are universal. If you work in Media, the Syracuse name does ring bells.

Yes I understand that we don’t need to go through this excerice

Given our inability to stop dual threat QBs I'm not upset that he won't be at WMU next year. Good for him that he found a home and I hope he does well

Wonder if he could've helped us the last 2 years or not when we were desperate for any kind of decent qb play by Nov.

He could not have. I think he's #3 at Mizzou and has recorded no statistics in two blowout wins.

He could not have. I think he's #3 at Mizzou and has recorded no statistics in two blowout wins.
Maybe they want to redshirt him, but want to keep his 4 game allotment for later in the season if there are injuries.