Class of 2021 - QB Lonnie White JR (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Lonnie White JR (PA) Offered

Offers from Morgan St, VT, Buffalo, Kent St, BGSU, BC, CMU, Vandy, Cincy, Toledo, ODU, GT, UMass, UMD, Pitt, RU, UConn, Tenn, Syracuse

The question is does he want to play Baseball or Foootball

The question is does he want to play Baseball or Foootball
Based on those pictures, and the previous post, It looks like baseball. He actually verballed to Clemson for baseball in October of 2018. He is ranked the #13 HS player in the country for baseball in the class of 2021. Maybe he will play both at Clemson. If he doesn’t get stolen by a MLB team in the draft, which I think is still happening,

Based on those pictures, and the previous post, It looks like baseball. He actually verballed to Clemson for baseball in October of 2018. He is ranked the #13 HS player in the country for baseball in the class of 2021. Maybe he will play both at Clemson. If he doesn’t get stolen by a MLB team in the draft, which I think is still happening,
Although almost all his football offers are after he committed to Clemson for Baseball.

I was waiting for the staff to offer this kid. Not sure how much ground we have to make up. The commitment to baseball makes it interesting.
I like this kid also, but I wonder which sport he likes better. I wonder if we can gain at all.

It’s so funny how CV was their main qb recruit. Then let’s go get another immediately lol. You beat me to it Tomcat. Car salesman franklin

Christian was over recruited within what, a week of verballing? It is not too late. Come home where you belong.
Are they recruiting White as a QB. I like Leonard better than Veillux, anyway. Much better athlete.

Christian was over recruited within what, a week of verballing? It is not too late. Come home where you belong.
Go pound sand, I say. Between you and your parents there wasn’t an ounce of reason? Hit the bricks.

Hope they both flame out.

Go pound sand, I say. Between you and your parents there wasn’t an ounce of reason? Hit the bricks.

Hope they both flame out.

He has Tate Martell written all over him.

What the heck gbo y'all must be slipping at Clemson. First you lose a Baseball commit and then Dabo didn't recognize his talent as a QB. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: gbo
If you are one of those that don't believe recruiting sites don't have hidden agendas. Lonnie White has been a 5.4 2 star on rivals. I was told by rivals people they weren't doing any upgrades because of the lack of camp evals due to the pandemic. I havent seen one 2 star get a bump except for this kid. He is now a 4 star lol. They tried to be sneaky about it. You dont think the penn st subscribers and mods influence this? These ratings are skewed. Rivals is the worse.

If you are one of those that don't believe recruiting sites don't have hidden agendas. Lonnie White has been a 5.4 2 star on rivals. I was told by rivals people they weren't doing any upgrades because of the lack of camp evals due to the pandemic. I havent seen one 2 star get a bump except for this kid. He is now a 4 star lol. They tried to be sneaky about it. You dont think the penn st subscribers and mods influence this? These ratings are skewed. Rivals is the worse.
You’re not suggesting we trust the coach’s evaluation over Rivals and the others, are you?

His film suddenly looks better. Astonishing.

You’re not suggesting we trust the coach’s evaluation over Rivals and the others, are you?
Lol. This just goes to show that there’s 300 kids that are studs each year. The next tier is a crap shoot in addition to development and scheme of players. Star rankings are manipulated to push perceptions and dollars. We have to stop getting bent out of shape when our kids aren’t ranked high (including myself).

Last edited:
His film suddenly looks better. Astonishing.
I liked his film and Jordan Moore (Duke) film from the start. Similar type prospects. Now rivals realize White is good. The issue is if you are going to do that for that 2 star then re evaluate all 2 stars. If he was a Cuse commit no way he gets pumped. Especially in that manner.

Last edited:
I like his film and Jordan Moore (Duke) film from the start. Similar type prospects. Now rivals realize White is good. The issue is if you are going to do that for that 2 star then re evaluate all 2 stars. If he was a Cuse commit no way he gets pumped. Especially in that manner.

heck no he would not get bumped.

Lol. This just goes to show that there’s 300 kids that are studs each year. They next tier is a crapshoot and matter of developing and scheming them. Star rankings are manipulated to push perceptions and dollars. We have to stop getting bent out of shape when our kids aren’t ranked high (including myself).
I generally don't care about ratings, but do care about offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom