Class of 2020 - QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020)

‘19 NEPSAC Player of the Year/ Boston Herald All-Scholastic/Boston Globe All-Scholastic/ '18 '19 NIKE ELITE 11/ '18 New England Bowl Champions/ '16,'17,'18 All-New England/ All Star, 2x DXSFFB MVP/

I have a feeling this thread is going to go as well as the JB one Townie is holding court on over on the bball board.
yeah just looked him up, give it 5-10 minutes before this thread is a dumpster fire...
its not gonna happen.gif

Like Mclemore more, but he doesn't look bad. Like his film better than the QB from Florida the staff recently contacted.

that's some positive words from Loy. this late in the game, figure we should be able to land him.

Like Mclemore more, but he doesn't look bad. Like his film better than the QB from Florida the staff recently contacted.

totally agree. the entire staff was following McLemore, quite possible that he isn't interested in leaving the West Coast.

Name is a bit unfortunate, but he looks like a guy who could compete with some time in the system

don't worry, if his name has a literal meaning, he will end up at Rutgers

totally agree. the entire staff was following McLemore, quite possible that he isn't interested in leaving the West Coast.
If Mclemore has an offer from SU, why wouldn't he post it like he has all his others?

If Mclemore has an offer from SU, why wouldn't he post it like he has all his others?

I don't believe we have offered, but maybe we gauged his interest in coming East and he wasn't interested. Dino could have talked to his dad/former college teammate. hell, I have no idea.

The Irish Dungey?!

I was thinking after watching a bit of his film that he was Dungey with a stronger arm. I wouldn't mind that one bit. now let's lock him up, keep BC and anyone else away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom