Class of 2020 - QB Mason Garcia (SC) Verbal to ECU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Mason Garcia (SC) Verbal to ECU

Did he ever visit?
One site had him visiting SU this past weekend. But based on the visitors photo I don't think he made it to campus: Official Visitors for this weekend

Checked 24 - 7 and their information is not up to date. They have SU as "warm" but their lastest CB prediction is East Car. (from January). They don't even list Pitt and the Panthers offered June 3d. Syracuse.Com confirms he's picking a top 5 July 3d. Sorry that's all I could find.

Last edited:
rivlas bumped this kid to a 4-star rating on June8 to so he must be committing anywhere but Syracuse.

According to things I've read he was supposed to have visited Syracuse, Pitt and Missouri by the end of June.

rivlas bumped this kid to a 4-star rating on June8 to so he must be committing anywhere but Syracuse.

According to things I've read he was supposed to have visited Syracuse, Pitt and Missouri by the end of June.
Trying to figure out what you mean by this? We have a 4-star QB already (?). What makes more sense is that he's unlikely to commit b/c he hasn't made it to campus.

Trying to figure out what you mean by this? We have a 4-star QB already (?). What makes more sense is that he's unlikely to commit b/c he hasn't made it to campus.

It’s not just unlikely, it’s impossible.
Dino won’t take a commit until they have visited.

As far as I know, this kid never did.
Ergo - he won’t be committing to the University of Syracuse.

It’s not just unlikely, it’s impossible.
Dino won’t take a commit until they have visited.

As far as I know, this kid never did.
Ergo - he won’t be committing to the University of Syracuse.
That makes sense, not the 4-star comment ... which was the point of my post.

Nope. On to the next.
Perfect. I can both be pissed that he wasn't our number one guy and lament that he's not coming.

giphy.gif

No we don't, not according to rivls.

I'll trust Bnoro that Garcia has never visited but I would also caution on this type of speculation. Kids visit all the time and it's never reported publicly. I'm pretty sure there were kids who recently visited (maybe even officially) last weekend and I've yet to see these names pop up anywhere.

Nope. On to the next.

That too bad, I liked his film. At this point does the staff have a few other kids that they are still pursuing at the QB position for 2020 now that TVD has committed and CV is headed to the 2021 class? Looks like they are on the fence about offering Case, is there anyone else out there who we are trying to get involved with that you are aware of?

If you cant answer, with specifics or just in general, I completely understand, just trying to get a grasp on who we are targeting for 2020. Thanks bnoro!

That too bad, I liked his film. At this point does the staff have a few other kids that they are still pursuing at the QB position for 2020 now that TVD has committed and CV is headed to the 2021 class? Looks like they are on the fence about offering Case, is there anyone else out there who we are trying to get involved with that you are aware of?

If you cant answer, with specifics or just in general, I completely understand, just trying to get a grasp on who we are targeting for 2020. Thanks bnoro!

Check out the syracuse.com site -- they had articles about the two QBs who visited recently, and where they stand in the pecking order.

No we don't, not according to rivls.

I'll trust Bnoro that Garcia has never visited but I would also caution on this type of speculation. Kids visit all the time and it's never reported publicly. I'm pretty sure there were kids who recently visited (maybe even officially) last weekend and I've yet to see these names pop up anywhere.

What you're missing is that he is the poster that said he was visiting in June. No one else said that on this board or anywhere else I've read. It was the poster's intel seemingly derived from somewhere.

What you're missing is that he is the poster that said he was visiting in June. No one else said that on this board or anywhere else I've read. It was the poster's intel seemingly derived from somewhere.

I’m not missing anything and IM not sure what you’re talking about. I guess I should have split my paragraph into two because they were two separate statements. I said I trust bnoro that Garcia has never visited (I also know that to be true he didnt.) and by the way, a number of publications also said Garcia was going to visit in June. Not top secret info.

Part two, just because it’s not been published about a kid having visiting (any kid) doesn’t mean he hasn’t visited, because it happens all the time. I know of a recent visitor that hasn’t been posted anywhere.

I’m not missing anything and IM not sure what you’re talking about. I guess I should have split my paragraph into two because they were two separate statements. I said I trust bnoro that Garcia has never visited (I also know that to be true he didnt.) and by the way, a number of publications also said Garcia was going to visit in June. Not top secret info.

Part two, just because it’s not been published about a kid having visiting (any kid) doesn’t mean he hasn’t visited, because it happens all the time. I know of a recent visitor that hasn’t been posted or printed anywhere.

All good man. A miscommunication not worth going into further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom