Class of 2022 - QB Peter Delaportas (NJ) In the Portal from Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Peter Delaportas (NJ) In the Portal from Boston College

He’ll fit right in.

Kid’s a Syracuse natural.

Can take getting lit up now and again?
Check.

Fields the occasional crappy shotgun snap like a shortstop?
Check.

Opportunistic runner on broken plays?
Check.

He’s like a hybrid of Dungey & Devito -
who doesn’t sign up for that right now, and twice on Saturdays? :cool:

Kid is from a Catholic Parochial high school.

I know we have to play BC every year but I get enjoyment out of watching Hafley take Shady to the woodshed in NJ. This was discussed in the dumpster fire thread that Hafley was a far bigger threat and would hurt Shady in NJ. Some folks weren't buying.

I know we have to play BC every year but I get enjoyment out of watching Hafley take Shady to the woodshed in NJ. This was discussed in the dumpster fire thread that Hafley was a far bigger threat and would hurt Shady in NJ. Some folks weren't buying.

Agreed and it's been discussed at nauseum, BC feasts on kids from these type of schools and makes a lot of sense

Yup and BC is CB’d to get Drew Kendall. He’s a BC legacy that’s been a Michigan lean since last year.

Yup and BC is CB’d to get Drew Kendall. He’s a BC legacy that’s been a Michigan lean since last year.
#1 kid in Mass. Big want for Michigan after losing Rocco Spindler to ND.

#1 kid in Mass. Big want for Michigan after losing Rocco Spindler to ND.
He’s been a big want for Michigan a long time. He has kept them on hold along with others. Stanford was rumored at one point but now its looking like BC.

He’s been a big want for Michigan a long time. He has kept them on hold along with others. Stanford was rumored at one point but now its looking like BC.
Don Brown is Michigan’s assistant coach who recruits New England. The problem is, he is now 65 and he and Jim H have not been able to beat Ohio State or field a team that makes the football playoff. Time is running out for them and I think it is getting harder to convince recruits to come to Michigan that it used to be. Odds are good Don will be gone in a couple of years, one way or another.

Don Brown is Michigan’s assistant coach who recruits New England. The problem is, he is now 65 and he and Jim H have not been able to beat Ohio State or field a team that makes the football playoff. Time is running out for them and I think it is getting harder to convince recruits to come to Michigan that it used to be. Odds are good Don will be gone in a couple of years, one way or another.
I thought he was done after this last season based on some scuttlebutt

Michigan is sorta floundering on that precipice of staying 9-10 wins or falling into the 6-8 win range yearly

I can see that happening. Good point.

Brown is having 0 issues. They have the #2 player in MA committed along with #1 and #2 in CT. Kendall would make it a clean sweep of the high end recruits in the area. Have the #1 class of '22 kid in MA set to commit this week too. Kendall seemed to be watching what Spindler was going to do because they already have 4 high end OL committed plus no idea who is going to leave after this year with eligibility extended. Not a great landing spot for him if he's looking to play somewhat early.

I thought he was done after this last season based on some scuttlebutt

Michigan is sorta floundering on that precipice of staying 9-10 wins or falling into the 6-8 win range yearly
I follow them very closely. I think they are closer to stepping it up then stepping down. The main issues have been the offense and QB play. Have the #2 rated QB for next year committed along with a ton of high end WRs. I think the offensive problems are going to be a thing of the past. Obviously Ohio State is going to be an issue as they are recruiting at as high of a level as ever.

Michigan‘s problem is their qb’s all stink regardless of how many stars they have. No idea what harbaugh is doing. It’s been 4-5 years no? How many swings and whiffs can one man take? Isn’t qb play suppose to be his speciality?

Brown is having 0 issues. They have the #2 player in MA committed along with #1 and #2 in CT. Kendall would make it a clean sweep of the high end recruits in the area. Have the #1 class of '22 kid in MA set to commit this week too. Kendall seemed to be watching what Spindler was going to do because they already have 4 high end OL committed plus no idea who is going to leave after this year with eligibility extended. Not a great landing spot for him if he's looking to play somewhat early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom