Class of 2019 - QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College

Walled Lake Western three-star 2019 quarterback Samuel Johnson III was mostly up in his season-opener with a new school. Johnson holds offers from the likes of Cincinnati, Indiana and Syracuse and came away with game MVP honors after completing 17-of-27 passes for 237 yards and rushing for two touchdowns in his team’s win. Johnson shows excellent poise and is starting to fill out his 6-foot-3 frame, which is also helping with arm strength.

All the shots you don't take, don't go in.
- Russ Smith, probably.

(ok, it's "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take", by The Great One)

If you don't ask, you don't get. Why not offer?
The answer is always "no", if you never ask.

All the shots you don't take, don't go in.
- Russ Smith, probably.

(ok, it's "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take", by The Great One)

best.jpg

Interesting selection of schools, love that background image with each school's stadium

I can't remember when the last time this kids name has been brought up. I wonder how much we are in with him.

I don't know how BC manages to get QB's. Go to Syracuse and chuck it around all day, build up huge numbers, or go to BC, and hand it off all day.
Yeah, it's weird.

I can't remember when the last time this kids name has been brought up. I wonder how much we are in with him.
Well he was offered in 2016. Some of these other offers in his top five are very recent.
And Coach Martin is following him.

Sam was in Iowa City for their open practice on Friday.

What's our read here?
The only recent visit that he has posted on twitter is Iowa. I don't see where he has visited SU but he did visit BGSU in May 2015 and was offered by them in June of 2015 so he is definitely familiar with Coach Babers.

The only recent visit that he has posted on twitter is Iowa. I don't see where he has visited SU but he did visit BGSU in May 2015 and was offered by them in June of 2015 so he is definitely familiar with Coach Babers.

Yes he visited Iowa for their open practice in the spring. As far as depth charts, Iowa has a returning starting QB who will be a junior and the two backups are a redshirt freshman and true freshman so not a lot of experience there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom