Class of 2021 - QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St

Tom Brady getting some work in with 4-star QB Shedeur Sanders (Deion Sanders' son)...

After his trip to Cuse last season is Brady recruiting for us? I know Fallon is.

If he doesn’t go to Florida State I will be absolutely shocked

Deion respects Dino but I don’t think we have a shot with this kid. He is really good. He will likely pick the factory that interests him the most.

Deion likes Syracuse. Good experience here when he played for Chiefs. We have that going for us.

Deion respects Dino but I don’t think we have a shot with this kid. He is really good. He will likely pick the factory that interests him the most.
You could be right, but one thought to consider: Newhouse. With Deion now being in the media space (NFL Network, right?), I have to think that his impression of SU has risen in the last 7-10 years. And if he and/or Shedeur have professional broadcasting visions outside of, or after, football, the Dino/Newhouse combo should be at or near the top of the list for his son.

L’ville putting together a good class. Satterfield turned things around quickly.

L’ville putting together a good class. Satterfield turned things around quickly.

Playing for a coach you want to changes things. They had talent. They quit on Petrino.

Would be surprised if it's not f$u.

Announcing tonight. Looks like it’s Louisville. That coach is turning that thing around QUICK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom