Class of 2021 - QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St

Interesting how he "Taggart" is doing so much better at FAU then he did at Oregon.

If the queen of England had testicles, she would be king, Bnoro. No one knows that, yes you could assume that but we all know about that. Why would you leave a top school in football there for FAU, and I'm not saying FAU isn't a good school, its just not Oregon. when comes to recruiting and quality of competition,

If the queen of England had testicles, she would be king, Bnoro. No one knows that, yes you could assume that but we all know about that. Why would you leave a top school in football there for FAU, and I'm not saying FAU isn't a good school, its just not Oregon. when comes to recruiting and quality of competition,
He didn't leave Oregon for FAU, what are you talking about? He went to FSU for two years, had racist stuff spewed at him, didn't have the opportunity to install his systems correctly with his QBs getting hurt and a terrible OL left for him by Jimbo, and was unceremoniously fired.

He didn't leave Oregon for FAU, what are you talking about? He went to FSU for two years, had racist stuff spewed at him, didn't have the opportunity to install his systems correctly with his QBs getting hurt and a terrible OL left for him by Jimbo, and was unceremoniously fired.
good point. ty

Balls! - said the Queen, The King laughed. He had two.

LOOK WHAT AN AMAZING RECRUITER DEION SANDERS IS!!!
There’s already a 5 star DE considering committing. I know you’re being sarcastic but there’s a good chance he gets some players Some schools like SU Dont get. Hot take

There’s already a 5 star DE considering committing. I know you’re being sarcastic but there’s a good chance he gets some players Some schools like SU Dont get. Hot take
It isn't a "hot take" at all, it was poking fun of a certain poster.

Deion is going to leave JSU deep in violations.
I’d take some violations for an undefeated season if I were them.

I would for Cuse too if any coach wants to come drop some bags for a couple years

Because good kids want to play for him? I doubt that.
I am pretty sure he was at leased accused of cheating at the high school level. And it would not surprise me if he looked at the NCAA book as suggestions.

Hot Take:

Kids want to play with fun NFL alumni, no violations.

If Ed Reed coached at the U it’d be the same.

Hot Take:

Kids want to play with fun NFL alumni, no violations.

If Ed Reed coached at the U it’d be the same.
Ed Reed is the chief of staff for
MIami HC Manny Diaz.
He helps coaching the secondary.
He was all over the sidelines last week in the Louisville game.

In times like these I wont even delete my post because I deserve the shame
It’s honestly no big deal but I thought you said Ed Reed because you knew he was coaching at Miami and was just adding context.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom