Class of 2018 - QB Spencer Petras (CA) Portal from Iowa to Utah St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Spencer Petras (CA) Portal from Iowa to Utah St

Once again Dave B coming in hot! Guy had like a list of players he was on, and just brought it straight over to cuse. Awesome hire!

Wow. This may be one of my favorite QB highlights I've watched. He is excellent in making progressions, has a great pump fake, and has phenomenal arm strength. Anyone catch that 15 yard out he threw across the field. That's NFL arm strength. I would LOVE this guy in orange. Offer from Cornell as well, which means you know he is smart.

It will be interesting to watch this one.

Wow. This may be one of my favorite QB highlights I've watched. He is excellent in making progressions, has a great pump fake, and has phenomenal arm strength. Anyone catch that 15 yard out he threw across the field. That's NFL arm strength. I would LOVE this guy in orange. Offer from Cornell as well, which means you know he is smart.

agreed. he's going to blow up.

This kid would be perfect for our system. He has a cannon for a arm. Don't know if he would want to seat behind any of the QBs we have especially with all the potential he has and could be starting for any other school he would pick.

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. Just wow. Looks effortless touching the corners out to 40 yards and thats clearly not the end of his arm. Can really drive the ball when he anticipates the route and has his feet set. What do we have to do to keep this kid unrated?

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. Just wow. Looks effortless touching the corners out to 40 yards and thats clearly not the end of his arm. Can really drive the ball when he anticipates the route and has his feet set. What do we have to do to keep this kid unrated?

what do we have to do to keep him unrated? Simple: get him to commit to SU, that will keep him unrated or get him 2 stars max

The problem I see is this, for a kid who is a gunslinger with a football and pretty darn accurate, a few school that he has offers from such as Fresno St, Nevada, Hawaii, Wyoming, have been known to being pass happy schools, which fits this kids mold. I hope we can get a visit and a commit. I think HCDB would be happy to get a commit from Amie and Petras. I know I would.

The problem I see is this, for a kid who is a gunslinger with a football and pretty darn accurate, a few school that he has offers from such as Fresno St, Nevada, Hawaii, Wyoming, have been known to being pass happy schools, which fits this kids mold. I hope we can get a visit and a commit. I think HCDB would be happy to get a commit from Amie and Petras. I know I would.
Yeah but we're like "Thee" pass happy school. Us Texas Tech and a few others.

Yeah but we're like "Thee" pass happy school. Us Texas Tech and a few others.
My only other point how quick would he play at one of those schools versus here.

Any chance we are back in it on Petras again with Anderson resigning?

Looking at our (known) offer list, the only remaining uncommitted qb is Carter Bradley.

Iowa ? meh. Why would a gunslinger want to go to Iowa smh

thought the same thing, they are a typical run based Big 10 school. Solid program, good and stable staff, but for a QB? meh indeed. This one hurts, I figured the kid wanted to stay out West, but he was willing to go far away, just not to Central NY. Let's get Chance Amie and I will feel better

thought the same thing, they are a typical run based Big 10 school. Solid program, good and stable staff, but for a QB? meh indeed. This one hurts, I figured the kid wanted to stay out West, but he was willing to go far away, just not to Central NY. Let's get Chance Amie and I will feel better

Nathan Stanley had a solid year for Iowa at QB as a sophomore. Be interesting to see if this kid can beat him out or if he's looking at a redshirt year and then backing up for a season.

Its good news. Iowa was in the running for the Boise kid.
Yeah...No. This kid is an Ace of Spades to that kids lookin' up the bare legs of a Queen of Hearts...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom