Class of 2019 - QB Spencer Rattler (AZ) to Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Spencer Rattler (AZ) to Oklahoma

Offers from Arizona, Arizona St, Kentucky, Memphis, Miami, Michigan St, Oklahoma, TX A&M. UCLA, Utah, Syracuse

Some college athletic department is going to have a field day with his name and where he is from.

From what I am seeing, this staff is looking for mobile QBs who can make quick decisions and throw the ball accurately. He fits the bill.

Don't see a ton of arm strength on Rattler, but given how young he is, that is probably to be expected.

Some college athletic department is going to have a field day with his name

"First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982-brian-backer-robert-romanus-pic-2.jpg

Can't have a much better name than rattler coming from AZ. I'd offer Jamarye Joiner from AZ too.

Some college athletic department is going to have a field day with his name and where he is from.

From what I am seeing, this staff is looking for mobile QBs who can make quick decisions and throw the ball accurately. He fits the bill.

Don't see a ton of arm strength on Rattler, but given how young he is, that is probably to be expected.

Actually, his game reminds me alot of ED's.

"First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982-brian-backer-robert-romanus-pic-2.jpg
FACT! - How to NEVER get laid. ;):bat::bat::crazy:

Hmmm. In my neighborhood. I may need to get a group to attend games and wear SU shirts!! Probably would be a recruiting violation for me to do that though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom