Class of 2021 - QB Tahjamell Bullock (NJ) Transferred from VT to Akron | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Tahjamell Bullock (NJ) Transferred from VT to Akron

Like that video (although I didn't watch all of it). Nice arm and throws the deep ball with a flick and not having to horse it downfield. Loved that play where it looked like he was running and when he got to the LOS, he shot put it into the end zone to a wide open WR. Loos like he needs some work with his footwork, but I want this kid.

I like this kid also. He does a awesome job of looking off the receivers and finding the open man.

Should we be concerned that he's tweeting out a Rutgirls offer while he's visiting Syracuse?

This is the QB I want the most and I hope we wrap him up sooner than later to kickstart this class. I think this kid is really good, can throw it and run it and seems Dino is trending towards QBs with good size as well.

With Gilbert in the mix they will really need to hammer out their QB board over the next few weeks and hit it hard. They're in a bit of a conundrum now of taking the bird in hand or trying to get the kid who might be higher up on the board that they really love. I could see us taking 2 more QBs this year.

Really like Bullock's film