Class of 2016 - QB Tyler Gilfus Preferred Walk-On | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Tyler Gilfus Preferred Walk-On

Poor kid is running for his life on every play in that highlight tape.

I like that reciever Timm from Lady Of Lourdes , there are a lot of players in NY who a guru like Dino could develop.

I graduated with his father Joe Gilfus at Weedsport. If my memory serves me correctly, Joe played fullback for us because we had a pretty good HB, Marvin Spence. Joe was good at football but he was a better baseball player. If we played at a larger school he might have had a chance to go somewhere in baseball. Great guy!!

did weedsport in the late 80's have a pretty good RB by the name of Gilfus?

did weedsport in the late 80's have a pretty good RB by the name of Gilfus?

I am not sure, When I graduated I left and joined the AF and was gone. I know Joe had a younger brother, Chad that would have been around 1987-88 or so. Maybe it is him.

I graduated with his father Joe Gilfus at Weedsport. If my memory serves me correctly, Joe played fullback for us because we had a pretty good HB, Marvin Spence. Joe was good at football but he was a better baseball player. If we played at a larger school he might have had a chance to go somewhere in baseball. Great guy!!
Btw, I think we know what offense Thousand Islands will be using in the next couple of years ;-)

I loved the quote from his father saying he's always wanted to play for the Orange. Glad he's been able to take a huge step forward in achieving his goals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom