Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Verbal to Miami

P Vasiloff

Murcerfan
He has a much better chance of being recruited over at Miami than he would at Syracuse. However if Syracuse keeps winning, it will become a welcome problem here too. Go Orange!!!!!!!

rackman18

All Conference
QBs don't flip unless their HC or OC leaves.
Or to many Good QBs, recruited or commits. You may see him a transfer before a flip. Especially with Miami.

supp

All American
Will they take another run at Van Dyke with Barron on board?

CA Monk

2nd String
Will they take another run at Van Dyke with Barron on board?
Truly. Does Van Dyke and family really want to commute to Miami? Games are closer, opportunity is equal if not better in the fast track Dome and Miami is notorious for transient players, at least more so than Syracuse that’s for sure.
We’ve got a season to find out. Maybe we get another unofficial visit or even an OV.

ottodaorange

2nd String
Truly. Does Van Dyke and family really want to commute to Miami? Games are closer, opportunity is equal if not better in the fast track Dome and Miami is notorious for transient players, at least more so than Syracuse that’s for sure.
We’ve got a season to find out. Maybe we get another unofficial visit or even an OV.
If by, "Miami is notorious for transient players," is meant to describe their history of players in and out of jail, I would agree! ;)

PhatOrange

Living Legend
From the number of 2020 QBs they invited to camp I don't think so.
In your camp thread there are 4 low level 2020 QBs who said they were camping. I would hope Syracuse will continue to recruit Van Dyke into Dec. It would be extremely poor salesmanship not to. The best recruiters and the best recruiting schools are relentless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom